Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

If anyone wants a free goddamned mousepad, view this image. (You get to put the design on it) (facebook required)

Edit: If you already have a facebook with over 50 friends, you can skip down to the part where it tells you the website url.

4twq3trgsdfg.jpg

I already designed one and it's being processed. Got two confirmation letters, everything is good to go.

WELL THAT WAS EXHAUSTING

funnybush04funnypreside.jpg

It took me forever to actually understand that image.

screenshot_pc_arma_ii_operation_arrowhead025.jpg

Man, those sharks with the human teeth crack me up every time.

Found this on a river after some high water came through.

I found Waldo, and Keanu Reeves, I also found what appeared to be a number of people being poisoned.

winnerm.jpg

Found him just by scrolling down.

I wanted to comment on this, and an image, but then I remembered reading something about having to have an image in my post. I was most put off by this. It made me upset.

akimbo.jpg

Yeah it's a crappy rule. And holy shit, have you been gone a while or what?

20100718024421capture.jpg

And now a nsfw photo from a love doll factory
sexdollfactoryscenes003.jpg

45qwtergfzdfg.png

I guarantee I wouldn't have been infractioned if Vegeta didn't say anything. There was nothing wrong with that. Go eat a dick, KA.

This whole "must post an image" rule is clearly working.

empty.png

But I did post an image! I totally did! Look closer! Closelier! If it's about the quality, then clearly the reason for my infraction was inaccurately specified?

And yes, I'm pretty much just trolling now..

inuht3i2cxp53bwqpypdq6c.gif

I guarantee I wouldn't have been infractioned if Vegeta didn't say anything. There was nothing wrong with that. Go eat a dick, KA.

Except for the fact that other people have tried the same thing previously and been infractioned for it. So you go eat a dick. In fact, a whole bag of them.

crisphead.jpg

Yeah. This is Pi's website. He created it. His rules. So go do that.

20100718042655clipboard.png

south-africa-note-200-rand-front.jpg

I thought Hokey knew that he was going to be infracted.

Starbob's post was slightly original and amusing, you were just being unruly. Also, you deserve an infraction for using Comic Sans in Wordpad.

PSJx0.jpg

4JqEI.gif

If it weren't off-limits, I so would have written it in vim to look bad as ass. Also, pictures of texts make it harder to quote things like so:

Yeah it's a crappy rule. And holy shit, have you been gone a while or what?

Yeah. It's the summer. Means so much free time again. Won't last long. Just passing by.

*Dead-guy + Fantastic Four*

I don't particularly care if it was in bad taste. That girl clearly deserved it.

*Pi and shit*

Funny, but a bit long. People like this are annoying as hell. Wrapped up in their own little world. Difficult to deal with.

Vegeta fail.

I thought hotlinking was an infractionary offence. So many bitches in this thread. I'm going to show myself out.

kickedout.png

Look he has posted the trollface that means he is a person who does things.

Redemption_by_lily_fox.jpg

Back