Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

DOSH DOSH DOSH. HERE'S SOME MONAY. MONAY MONAY MONAY. AH AHM WELDIN DIS DOAH.

21kzg5x.jpg

2hdpqu1.jpg

66ymwz.jpg

30tq3gj.jpg

rr2sy9.jpg

vyr6oi.jpg

of5z5s.jpg

20qgncn.jpg

Looks like Starsiege Tribes concept art.

And the map is Broadside, awesome shit.

WUT THE SHIT i was just playin tribes 2 like 10 mins ago...?!!! and now this it must be a sign tribes 3 (vengeance dont ****in count)....

!!

MF81Z.jpg

after watching videos of milk.....I present to you, "Lady in Milk!"

milkhoney.jpg

And now, "Lady drinking Milk"

woman-drinking-milk.jpg

Silly woman, you can't drink milk through the palm of your hand.

alexjones.jpg

What is this I don't even etc

Beware! Bewbage and ass incoming
AGWtY.jpg

Ah, I love The Impossible Cool. Just goes to show how classy some celebrities and prominent figures can be. But then again, it's just a photo.

Also, I think there's a quote that can pretty much sum up how to look like one slick mother****er: "Pick your garments with extraordinary care to how they look on you; put them on; forget you are wearing them." Or something like that.

Mandatory image:

tumblrkodtz0hkyg1qza6kr.jpg

What show is that from Raz?

1278703897410.jpg

I had a feeling that's what it was.

I shooped this white girl into a black girl. Feelsgood.

34tr345y34egfvdg.jpg

Except it looks ****ing weird since she is very much asian looking.

bestheadstoneever.jpg

Except it looks ****ing weird since she is very much asian looking.

bestheadstoneever.jpg

"He fought with the Royalists in the English Civil War and fled with the Queen to France but was expelled from her court when he killed a man in a duel. He was captured by Barbary pirates and spent 25 years as a slave in North Africa before being ransomed back to England."

That is the most god damned awesome little person in all of history!

"Royalist courtiers collected around the Queen but Hudson apparently had no interest in resuming his role of pet or clown and let it be known he would suffer no more jokes or insults. There is no record of the precise offence offered, but in October, 1644, Hudson challenged the brother of William Crofts to a duel. Hudson chose pistols on horseback, and shot Crofts through the head. Crofts' death was a disaster for Hudson. Duelling had been outlawed in France and this could be considered a transgression against hospitality. Besides, Will Crofts was the Queen's Master of Horse and head of her lifeguard. She asked permission of the French to administer justice and expelled Hudson from her court."

Master of Horse... Head of her Lifeguard... yet he lost his life from a hole in his head, inflicted from atop a horse! :LOL: :LOL:

20100719232211capture.jpg

Back