Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Is her last name really Dgadgtafs?

aXlfa.jpg

63, source for your image?

e8plane2a.jpg

Nothing can save Louisiana's public water system. That shit is absolutely nasty. It turns opaque when heated. WTF.

Now that I'm back in CT though, I drink tap water. Also, a lot of bottled water actually is just tap water. I didn't mind though, because tap water from another state is much better than tap water from Louisiana.

Also, that infographic lists Wikipedia as a source. /loses all trustworthiness.

1280275008139.gif

^ I just cannot stop watching that. For being only a second long, that may be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Anyways, I drink well water. We have a really expensive water softener/filter so the water is as clean as can be. City water tastes like garbage in comparison. I always use a thermos as well for drinking water whenever there isn't already coffee in it.

Image I altered and used for my free mouse pad.

UshNP.jpg

Just ordered my second free mousepad. >.>

1241429459164.gif

Here's the image I put on it. :>

1280259882813.jpg

Could someone link me back to that free mousepad thing?

634156723680108865aroma.jpg

35w6yedrfgtzd.jpg

First, you need to have facebook. Second, you need to have 50 friends. Don't have 50 friends? Go here. Join the group and post a message saying you need friends. You'll get them, since other people are trying to make friends aswell to get a free mousepad.

Ok, now you have 50 friends. Go here. At the top of the page, there is an advertisement for a facebook/mousepad giveaway. Click it. It's going to bring up some stuff where you need to link your facebook account. After you link it, there should be a box where you need to hit "like". (I think you might need to make an account on the artscow page, but you don't have to confirm the account so it's not a hassle) Ok, copy the coupon code somewhere, you're going to use that to make it free. Click on large mousepad, unless you want the lame circle one. Find a hi-res image to use, nothing explicit or they'll send you a message telling you to switch it.

After you create it, click checkout. There should be a box on the right side that says "coupon code" or something along the lines of that. Put dat code in da box. Now you don't have to pay anything at all, including shipping. Enjoy.

Whenever I put my code in it brings the price to $1.99 :\ maybe because I'm in NZ

edit: eheh, oops. Here's some Minecraft.

k3ndrs.jpg

35w6yedrfgtzd.jpg

First, you need to have facebook. Second, you need to have 50 friends. Don't have 50 friends? Go here. Join the group and post a message saying you need friends. You'll get them, since other people are trying to make friends aswell to get a free mousepad.

Ok, now you have 50 friends. Go here. At the top of the page, there is an advertisement for a facebook/mousepad giveaway. Click it. It's going to bring up some stuff where you need to link your facebook account. After you link it, there should be a box where you need to hit "like". (I think you might need to make an account on the artscow page, but you don't have to confirm the account so it's not a hassle) Ok, copy the coupon code somewhere, you're going to use that to make it free. Click on large mousepad, unless you want the lame circle one. Find a hi-res image to use, nothing explicit or they'll send you a message telling you to switch it.

After you create it, click checkout. There should be a box on the right side that says "coupon code" or something along the lines of that. Put dat code in da box. Now you don't have to pay anything at all, including shipping. Enjoy.

I get "invalid checkout", and you completely left out the bit about registering at the website. :/

cthulhusacfifice.jpg

IF I HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT A FREE MOUSEPAD EVER AGAIN I'M GOING TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

Omg free mousepad over here. All you have to do is give me your credit card info and you'll get this super free mouse pad.
gallery2_b.jpg

I honestly am not sure whether you refer to the ride or the ride.
tumblrkvnnx766ga1qz4dwq.png
For those who haven't noticed, I am having to delve deeper and deeper into my pictures folder. Some lines really need to be addressed for me on what exactly is allowable under "nsfw".

Whenever I put my code in it brings the price to $1.99 :\ maybe because I'm in NZ

edit: eheh, oops. Here's some Minecraft.

k3ndrs.jpg

Did you publish it on facebook like it tells you? I forgot to and it marked it up to $1.99.

064hvv.jpg

At what stage do you get the option to publish it? I 'liked' their group is that different?

edit: nvm, found it, thanks :D

f2r58j.jpg

StarBob said:
[Water Informational Poster Thing]

lol @ corporate insurance company talking about corporate exploitation of water.

34459_403603717311_621447311_5001671_4104711_n.jpg

Could somebody please just repost the picture guide? It seems to be asking me for credit card information and doing the complete opposite of what Dragoon is getting.
tumblrkoiacr2cpx1qzazry.jpg

Here it is:
4twq3trgsdfg.jpg
It may have boxes for credit card info, but shouldn't need to fill them out because of the $0 balance.

Cat Shit One? I thought that was in Vietnam, not modern day Randomanistan.

Cat Shit One? I thought that was in Vietnam, not modern day Randomanistan.
Well you know how shit works it has to be up to date andASDFHTYIFODHXGVGHFXDJCRKFDNXNjBHAG NMGNBFDHN VFD

vman shut the hell up you are not witty or funny oertujfikhjgyftdreg h you are a retard stop posting retarded reaction images you're as retarded as Hokey stop pointing out other people's follies of not posting images like a whistleblowing f*ggot

I AM GOING TO PUNCH SOMEONE'S DICK I SWEAR TO GO

F*cK

get in my asshole

gonna piss all over you

12663nr.jpg

BAD COMPANY WHY ARE YOU GLITCH

2e1as2e.jpg

I get "invalid checkout", and you completely left out the bit about registering at the website. :/

cthulhusacfifice.jpg

No the hell I didn't.

(I think you might need to make an account on the artscow page, but you don't have to confirm the account so it's not a hassle)

And you don't have to enter any kind of payment info. If you do, urdoinitwrong.

1239793350084.jpg

(I tried using my zune to transfer all of my images from one comp to another and it resized all of them.) :|

I honestly am not sure whether you refer to the ride or the ride.

That's the beauty of his statement. For the record I'll clearly state that I'd love to ride in both.

Also, I approve NSFW images.

I'm not at work anyway.

Just ordered my second free mousepad. >.>

1241429459164.gif

Here's the image I put on it. :>

1280259882813.jpg
I was originally going to get this
wallpaper108840.jpg
but in the end I went with this
bluelarge.jpg
Obviously just the background without the actual custom menu and shit. That's just a picture I pulled off of Google Images.

That's the beauty of his statement. For the record I'll clearly state that I'd love to ride in both.

Also, I approve NSFW images.

I'm not at work anyway.

I mean sure, I'd give a go at both rides but a girl with an ass like that has obviously had far better sex than I ever will have.

I'd save us both the embarrassment and just pretend I'm gay and/or TwiiX (Though the two aren't mutually exclusive) whenever she's around.

classselectionfinal.jpg

Back