Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

9f0117e597ae3d3d75459ba.jpg

O_O

Wow like there aren't a thousand bullshit stories like that posted on /b/ every day.

IMG dump is sucking a lot in the last day or so. And you guys talking about retarded mousepads and shit isn't helping.

Now for some Life

filegospersglidergun.gif

longgun.gif

^among all that chaos when the 'bullets' reach the gun, the gun miraculously recreates itself in the same spot, thus looping the cycle forever

dayandnight.gif

conwaysgameoflifebreede.gif

rakeselection.gif

stablepufferanimation.gif

filespacefilleranimate2.gif

animatedspaceships.gif

You should probably explain your post Veggies. Not everyone has heard of the Game of Life.

Wikipedia said:
The universe of the Game of Life is an infinite two-dimensional orthogonal grid of square cells, each of which is in one of two possible states, live or dead. Every cell interacts with its eight neighbours, which are the cells that are directly horizontally, vertically, or diagonally adjacent. At each step in time, the following transitions occur:

1. Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
  2. Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
  3. Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
  4. Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.

The initial pattern constitutes the seed of the system. The first generation is created by applying the above rules simultaneously to every cell in the seed—births and deaths occur simultaneously, and the discrete moment at which this happens is sometimes called a tick (in other words, each generation is a pure function of the preceding one). The rules continue to be applied repeatedly to create further generations.

99ff5b3c90a73a85c671cff.jpg

I was originally going to get this
wallpaper108840.jpg
but in the end I went with this
bluelarge.jpg
Obviously just the background without the actual custom menu and shit. That's just a picture I pulled off of Google Images.

Someone else got a TF2 mousepad and they didn't center the image properly (or it could have been the people who made it, idk). Anyways, it came back as "Eam Fortress 2".

1237716848819.jpg

>V-Man's latex fetish
>can't spot Bianca Beauchamp a mile away
>
*dissapoint*

Could, but it was a good find as far as pictures of "**** yeah" goes.
Pictures I post don't always apply to me, brother.
:dozey:
634159571982631450smitt.jpg

634156415785040020warri.jpg
I have way too many of these things...

Could, but it was a good find as far as pictures of "**** yeah" goes.
No, it wasn't. The delivery was so bad, I assumed you just thought 'well, I like it despite its crappiness,' and it applied to you.

rugersr5561.gif

20100729amongthestars.jpg

Yeah, I needed to delete that one, so I posted it.
Sometimes I just dump the "decent but deletable" pictures in here.
Yes, I do sometimes have poor taste as to what I put in the image dump. Sorry.

My sister got the 3 rarest collector item N64 controllers.
They're all promo controllers from Nintendo Power. DK, Millennium 2000, and NP100.

20100729193049capture.jpg

MUCHO EXPENSIVO

DK and NP100 were like ~50, Millennium was like almost 200. She was really lucky to find those deals.

How much for each one? Recently, I saw some Japanese Pokemon N64 controllers at the game store (still in box, imported from japan, I guess). About $80 a piece.

76543456787.jpg

efnirthemusicianbyskia.jpg

I don't agree on the writing, artist ****ed up there.

Back