Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Thanks for the new wallpaper, Naph.

[/QUOTE]

I need to find out the artist seeing as the quality is fantastic.

[spoiler][IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6944/wolvesw.jpg[/spoiler]

spaceplenetalienjune2010.gif

The above planet -- whose existence was first detected in April of 2008 -- is the first confirmed alien planet (meaning that its orbiting a sun-like star) to ever be directly photographed. The system, called 1RXS 1609, is roughly five million years old (our own solar system is 4.6 billion years old), and the planet itself has an estimated temperature of over 2,700 degrees Farenheit. It's somewhat comparable to Jupiter within our own system, though this planet has about 8 times the mass. The star -- which is located 500 light years away in a large grouping of young stars called the Upper Scorpius Association -- has an estimated mass of about 85 percent of the Sun's. So, where does this leave those of us hoping for aliens to show up within our lifetime? Not much closer, unfortunately, but we suggest sending Mulder up there to check things out.

Just think, in 20 years we'll probably start seeing a lot more detail! An each step forward means one more huge step into space

anhave2stor.jpg

Because something that imaginative needs to be more than art.

Gee, 4kids may have ruined the Pokemon anime but at least the manga was safe... wait, what?
funday1rw.jpg

poke00634hh.jpg

poketwo1gw.jpg

represent3fu.jpg

shield6zl.jpg

submarines2cr.jpg

ngbbs48a5a417c89c6.jpg

Oh man, I was just about to google "bored looking asian holds guns", too!

4371454351_ff2f4f9890_b.jpg

Gee, 4kids may have ruined the Pokemon anime but at least the manga was safe... wait, what?
funday1rw.jpg

poke00634hh.jpg

poketwo1gw.jpg

represent3fu.jpg

shield6zl.jpg

submarines2cr.jpg

ngbbs48a5a417c89c6.jpg

Dude, pokemon is spelled out in hiragana?

*goes out and buys one*

EDIT: OH GOD I FORGOT AN IMAGE

pursjunglesoundl.jpg

28indw9.jpg

This gif is of a NZ police officer arresting a drugged up skin head, who thinks it's a good idea to smack his head through the fence.
34shy0z.jpg

25zro02.jpg

33wntqe.jpg

2my8e2c.jpg

2h87cps.jpg

15g88cj.jpg

2jfm8on.jpg

If I see that god damned gif of that cat one more time I will choke a bitch that is the third/fourth god damned timewgyi;l/'utgrhjnfgvn

mx1r9e.jpg

Haha, people quoting entire image posts.

Haha, people taking Vegeta out of context.

GUESS WHO LOL.

gaga_drag_man_07.jpg

If that's you Bad^Bro, then I must say your lack of neckbeard and winter-fat is dissapoint.

bashafool.png

Hahaha, I'm flattered, really, but not quite.

Here's a clue. If you can't guess after that, you may be interested to know I left the file names completely unchanged. :dork:

1zyzo93.gif

lady_gaga_as_a_man_001-450x571.jpg

Back