Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

lovelessv05ch03pg058.jpg
A source would be appreciated from any who know.

kirikadjv4.jpg

In advance I give great freaking tits.
If source is delivered I give live action.:p

Don't know about the Nintendo part, but I am sick of characters looking like this...

1rd7rr.jpg

Whoever made that games pic Don't Know Jack about mah Sierra.

I mean, come on. Sierra.

capture00001l.png

And that's missing all the other good stuff like the Incredible Machine series, Red Baron II, the Dr. Brain series, Homeworld...

Troll harder, trollhard.

Whoever made that games pic Don't Know Jack about mah Sierra.

I mean, come on. Sierra.

capture00001l.png

And that's missing all the other good stuff like the Incredible Machine series, Red Baron II, the Dr. Brain series, Homeworld...

Troll harder, trollhard.

I actually still have the original cd for the Sierra Half-Life. I can't believe i've never lost it. The only damage there is is that crack in the plastic across the front. Also, The Incredible Machine was awesome.

I even have some crappy pics I just took!
P7030125.jpg

P7030123.jpg

P7030127.jpg

****ers, you can't top my hl and sierra adventures collection

Barnz you dun ****ed up this time.

KKXrT.jpg

Q:

Why can we post without images in the "post your desktop" thread, but not in imagedump?

cuz mods r gay

also, shut up before they hear you.

1278219442894.jpg

lovelessv05ch03pg058.jpg
A source would be appreciated from any who know.
Dude... you rehosted this pic and didn't even notice the file name?

"lovelessv05ch03pg058.jpg"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=loveless+manga

First result: wikipedia entry. Subsequent results: ****ing scans. You're welcome by the way, no horrifically oversized tits required. :|

This was in the last dump but so were half of these and it's brilliant anyway so whatev.~

tonystarkbuiltthisinacave.jpg

My new shoes, bitches!
34578407882089397713104.jpg

Photo taken on my new HTC Desire.

I mean, come on. Sierra.

>HL2
>Sierra

20100704101513capture.jpg

Also lol at vman failing. And please stop posting shitty anime pics. Especially the 'for vegeta' ones as if I want them.

Also 63, that would really make no sense to have desktop posts only in the desktop thread. The threads do not serve the same purposes. Nobody goes in the desktop thread and gets mad over people discussing things. People usually just go in to post their desks, and comment on other people's shit or request wallpaper sources.

Well, I'd like to comment on other people's shit on this thread too. :(

Anyway, the F/A-50 Golden Eagle, the cutest little double seater fighter-bomber ever developed and built by South Korea (its weight is like half of that of the F-16 - we built it to replace the F-4 Phantoms that we've had for over 40 years now. We could build a hundred of these little things for the cost of 40 F-16s):

a502.jpg

fa50fighter.jpg

(old pics, notice how it says A-50 instead of FA-50, and the little stickers)

a50sidewinder.jpg

f50.jpg

(Model of the F-50 varient - a single seat fighter version of the T-50 / F/A-50 Golden Eagle)

And these are the F-4 Phantoms they're going to replace. Beautiful, aren't they? I can't believe they were built nearly half a century ago, and we've managed to keep them flying.

f4d01.jpg

f4d04.jpg

f4d03.jpg

EDIT:

One more pic:

It doesn't have the curves of more modern fighters, but you have to admit that the good old Phantom is beautiful in its own way.
f4phantom01.jpg

Wait, is that a cannon slung on the underside in the last pic? I seem to recall that the Phantom had no gun (its designers being a bit over-enthusiastic about the capabilities of guided missiles) but it surprises and amuses me that even now you have to put it in a seperate pod if you want one.

1277451483027.jpg

Neat, numbers.

Also: Ran into a bear with three cubs last year. They scattered, and I only got pics of two.

Wait, is that a cannon slung on the underside in the last pic? I seem to recall that the Phantom had no gun (its designers being a bit over-enthusiastic about the capabilities of guided missiles) but it surprises and amuses me that even now you have to put it in a seperate pod if you want one.

Lol yeah. Gun pod on the underbelly. Don't know what they were thinking, since there are other uses for autocannons, other than dogfights

Neat, numbers.

Also: Ran into a bear with three cubs last year. They scattered, and I only got pics of two.

:D Bears

They amuse me, as long as they don't tear my body to shreds, limb from limb.

Generic Pics for comment:

Dedicated to Danimal:
obamabigbrotherposter20.jpg

bigbrotherobama.jpg

bigobama.jpg

Dedicated to Vegeta: :p
eve020201.jpg

Hokey, Scarlett Johannson isn't that pale, even in that pic. :|

e2ceeb28b86eada8f795f23.jpg

THIS PIC AER DEDCAET TO VEGETABLE MAN
comeonnowwhipitoutquick.jpg
But seriously.

1267602618313.png

I'm running out of pictures, and most remaining are anime.
Not much I can do.

20100704153433capture.jpg

Vman, I like that pedo-killer girl so I'll let it slide.

I got a two point infraction from KineticAsstastic for letting that guy know he posted his CD key on accident. Thx moderators.

thatsracist11.gif

Check the god damn title of the thread.

lesbianavidolshavingsex.jpg

Back