Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

God fake non-lesbian non-kisses are so hot. :3

In the tradition of "for Vegeta" posts - FOR DARKSIDE:

KC9JB.jpg

Wasn't that posted a few pages back?

l4d22g.jpg

Hi my name's Riobutt and I'm going to drag up Vegeta's posts from over 2 years ago because as we all know the one thing that doesn't change in a growing young man is his opinions and views.

POSTS THAT WERE FROM A THREAD DEDICATED TO HOT GIRLS (WHICH I AM STILL AGAINST) AND THE ONLY REASON I GOT ANGRY WAS BECAUSE PEOPLE STARTED POSTING JAILBAIT AND AMATEUR CAMWHORES, NOT PROFESSIONAL SEXY MODELS OR DIGITAL ART.

So in other words get off my back.

manatee.jpg

blondehairblueeyesclose.gif

hey that boy likes portal ...also eye liner and bracelets and girl like haircuts

NWS

boredportalcomlawnmower.jpg

EDIT: Stern, buddy. Check the thread title quick!

At first I thought, yeah, alright. She's pretty cute, and has an aperture science shirt. Then I saw the goggles and RAAAAAGED

1246281644222.jpg

Anyway, the F/A-50 Golden Eagle, the cutest little double seater fighter-bomber ever developed and built by South Korea (its weight is like half of that of the F-16 - we built it to replace the F-4 Phantoms that we've had for over 40 years now. We could build a hundred of these little things for the cost of 40 F-16s):

Cool looking plane, however, quantity over quality doesn't apply too well to fighter jets. Without an advanced Avionics system, the craft is so much more susceptible to enemy fire. Not too mention, training for pilots is lengthy and expensive and maintenance can be a huge nightmare for fighter jets. More you have, the harder and more expensive it is going to be to maintain all of those aircraft.

Sorry forgot the pic...

f-22_raptor_screensaver_27479.jpeg

Behold, the F-22....it's a piece of shit.

Shit, you too Uriel. Check the thread title. Why do I gotta save everybody?

1278218272669.jpg

Wait... dang? They needed a translation for dang?!

kAcSQ.jpg

Yeah a bunch of those words have more than one meaning, but so many are just wrong.

thumbs.jpg
I read through the whole thing. I would have preferred learning that I'm a woman before I turned 10, but at least I know now.

lZ3pd.gif

I'm not sure what to make of this.

God fake non-lesbian non-kisses are so hot. :3

In the tradition of "for Vegeta" posts - FOR DARKSIDE:

KC9JB.jpg

These things never get to me. I guess I consider myself too important in this lonely corner of the cosmos to realize how unimportant I am in the grander scheme of things. But anyway

tumblrl3ryoaxrjw1qbotuf.jpg

Back