Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... That just shows that these bombs aren't nearly as powerful as the smallest of nukes. Are you confused and looking at the biggest one instead? Why should this be worrying.

Pfft, a retarded chimpanzee could've survived Hiroshima

/me instantly feels bad about this and stresses it was just a stupid joke

tony-stark.jpg

Like I said, the soviets only made their bombs so massive because they didn't have target guidance or accuracy. It's complete overkill these days and was so they could miss their target by quite a bit and still succeed.

You can't kill anything more than dead.

But... That just shows that these bombs aren't nearly as powerful as the smallest of nukes. Are you confused and looking at the biggest one instead? Why should this be worrying.

That makes it slightly less worrying for whoever the US is attacking. The retaliation attack could be any one of those nuclear weapons.

I can't see the scale on the left. It's far too blurred.

And no, Sheepish, we can't see it.

well, but the US now claims to be able to target something as small as a fly and hit it dead on.

That's not how you play the flute, you stupid ****ing mouse.

I was going to post a snake eating a mouse, but then I ran across this...

3616793_452-spider_eats_snake4_thumb.jpg

I have yet to see a better D: face. Brick's is pretty good, but its not a legitimate D:

Image Dump V (GET THE THREAD CLOSED AGAIN WITH YOUR SHITTY RACIST HUMOUR HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back