Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post
Sure it isnt shopped? i mean...thats a bit close...are they wearing anti-gravity suits?!?!?!

"hey smith...do sometimes get the feeling that something huge is getting closer and you feel like you are physically attracted to something in enormous amounts?"

"nope Charlie, never have"

*accelerates 999999km/h towards earth*
When you're in orbit you're actually always being pulled down by gravity anyway. The trick is that you're also moving in orbit at thousands of miles an hour (Low Earth Orbit being about 17.000mph) forward. You can think of it as "missing" the earth when you fall...you're moving so fast to the side that you're past it once you would have hit it.

1190798799_1.jpg

32zjh2h.gif

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes
yes
yesyesyesyesoohgodmmmhfffffffffuuhhhnnnnn

wat

Quick Q:

This is a pretty fast thing i made up in PS for my mom. It is a fake security sticker to put in the house my mom inherited from my grandpa when he passed away. No one is living in it and it has been broken into twice before. The first time they took the copper pipes out of the basement.

Does it look believable? Everything is made up.

SecuritySign.png

So you guys remember this image right?

Well, i think it actually might have worked.

Reason being is my mom was up in Detroit last week to do some stuff and she put these stickers in almost every window in the house. Well.....Our realtor from up there called today and said that every single house on the block got broken into except my grandpa's old house. Even the occupied house next door got hit and the two other vacant ones on the other side of the house got hit.

So you guys remember this image right?

Well, i think it actually might have worked.

Reason being is my mom was up in Detroit last week to do some stuff and she put these stickers in almost every window in the house. Well.....Our realtor from up there called today and said that every single house on the block got broken into except my grandpa's old house. Even the occupied house next door got hit and the two other vacant ones on the other side of the house got hit.

the guy didn't see your house i'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back