Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is the best image on the internet.

1213764480126.jpg

And again and again and again and again and again and again.

Agreed. Too short too. And season 2 of Heroes sucked bawls, so there.

Whoever made it needs to learn rules of depth.

Does it matter? That's pretty god damned awesome.

I would give my left foot (thats only if it gets replaced by a better robot foot) to be able to play the banana.

That certainly doesn't look like her. And I don't recall her dressing like that in heroes. I'd certainly recall that.

Hes just saying he likes that cheerleader better than her. That pic is the second hit in a google image search for cheerleader.

s'actually two small penes. Ah, my armpit hair is tickling me.

This is a camel toe:

Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of the female labia majora when seen through tight, form-fitting clothes.[1][2]Contents [hide]
1 Cameltoe vs. bulge
2 Common circumstances
3 Reference in popular media
4 See also
5 References

[edit]
Cameltoe vs. bulge

Uncleft "bulges" are more often visible. The degree to which a woman's mons pubis or "Mound of Venus" protrudes depends on a number of factors, including weight and anatomical variation.[3][verification needed]

[edit]
Common circumstances This section needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (May 2008)

The causes of cameltoe are not always obvious. Cameltoe commonly occurs as a result of wearing clothing under the following conditions:
Exercise shorts, stretch pants and leggings — including spandex
Very tight-fitting jeans, shorts, hotpants, underwear, or swimwear
Vigorous or repetitive exercise, including running, especially in tight clothing
Wearing only one tight layer of clothing
Wet clothing

However, some fashion analysts have also identified clothing design as a cause, rather than its size. Cameltoe may thus be exacerbated by:
Jeans design
Garments with a tight central seam that serves to divide the labia majora

Reference in popular media

The concept of a cameltoe has been featured prominently in American entertainment media.
The Bob & Tom radio show released an album called Camel Toe.
New York dancepop group FannyPack's first major single was entitled "Cameltoe".
In Da Ali-G show, interviewing David and Victoria Beckham, Ali-G makes reference to a possible cameltoe in Posh's black leather suit in one of the Spice Girls video.>
In the film The Weather Man, cameltoe plays a major role in the movie's plot development. Nicholas Cage's daughter is chided by classmates for her cameltoe, and Cage's father insists that Cage do something about it to help the girl's self-esteem.
The film Superbad refers to a male version of the cameltoe being something that females "go nuts for". They then refer to it as the "cameltail".
The spoof film Scary Movie 2 includes the cameltoe in a list of martial arts poses such as "The Crouching Tiger" and "The Drunken Monkey".
In the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas there is an Egyptian-style hotel in Las Venturas called the "Camel's Toe".
In the episode of South Park, Britney's New Look, a reference is made to Britney Spears' Camel Toe.
In an episode of Robot Chicken there is a scene with two camels standing outside a strip club with one exclaiming "That looked just like my toe!"
A British pub named 'The Camel's Toe' in the Azerbaijan capital Baku caused outrage when local journalists discovered the meaning of the term in English.

See also

Cameltoe
Whale tail
Cleavage (breasts)

That was actually rather informative.

If you could be bothered to read it!

Definitions of image on the web said:
  • an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"
  • picture: a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
  • persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
  • prototype: a standard or typical example; "he is the prototype of good breeding"; "he provided America with an image of the good father"
  • trope: language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
  • double: someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor); "he could be Gingrich's double"; "she's the very image of her mother"
  • the general impression that something (a person or organization or product) presents to the public; "although her popular image was contrived it served to inspire music and pageantry"; "the company tried to project an altruistic image"
  • visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
  • effigy: a representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture); "the coin bears an effigy of Lincoln"; "the emperor's tomb had his image carved in stone"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back