Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<stares up at Que-Ever from 500 feet below>

Oh **** me...

Image dump is fail. Lock this one, and leave the topic alone for a while.

Oh please. Someone like you says that all the time. What freaking purpose does locking and starting a new one have? If people have images to post, they'll post them. If they don't, random discussion ensues. It's just the ****ing nature of it, please stop complaining. I don't know what the hell logic makes you think 'oh there's a lot of non image posts here, they must be scaring off the image posters!'

Oh please. Someone like you says that all the time. What freaking purpose does locking and starting a new one have? If people have images to post, they'll post them. If they don't, random discussion ensues. It's just the ****ing nature of it, please stop complaining. I don't know what the hell logic makes you think 'oh there's a lot of non image posts here, they must be scaring off the image posters!'

yes thank you...i was always thinking the same thing but too lazy to say anything

You may find this a little disturbing.

And I am not kidding, so don't say I didn't warn you.
b3c24c1c.jpg

That is ****ing awesome. Brilliant.

Wait, how do we know it's real?

Probably this thread is about dumping images, not spamming stupid spam. What happens when a thread goes completely off topic? *GASP*

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

pvp20000427tt4.gif

Okay, I went through three years of PVP archives to find this. April 27th, 2000. Don't let me lose this.

I heard he had the AIDS so I certainly wouldn't wanna have his blood on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back