Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007013014484948870-6722.JPG

I can't give you my license, officer.

Why not?

Because you are giant buffalo!

and now for something completely different, here's Jesus riding a dinosaur

JesusDino.jpg

My post is doing nothing to help nor hinder anything.

The other day, my wife and I went to the top of an apparently unnamed mountain ( 38? 14.461'N, 119? 53.359'W, ~8800') for a bike ride:

After playing in the snow (refreshing, given the heat lately: triple digits FTL), we went to a neat little lake. The red outline shows my wife.

once again here's Jesus riding a raptor:

jesus_dinosaur.jpg

and now for something completely different:

here's jesus riding a unicorn:

UnicornJesus.jpg

here's jesus riding a bike:

jesus_bicycle.jpg

here's baby jesus riding a bike:

baby+Jesus+riding+a+bike.jpg

here's jesus riding a harley:

nxmas229.jpg

here's jesus driving his hotrod

Jesus.jpg

here's jesus riding an ass:

Palmsun2.gif

and finally here's jesus (and mary) riding your ass:

nxmas222.jpg

The other day, my wife and I went to the top of an apparently unnamed mountain ( 38? 14.461'N, 119? 53.359'W, ~8800') for a bike ride:

After playing in the snow (refreshing, given the heat lately: triple digits FTL), we went to a neat little lake. The red outline shows my wife.

Sigh..snow. One of my more retarded life goals: touch real snow.

holy hell, I enter "funny snow" in google, and guess what I get..
http://images.google.com.sg/images?...&hl=en&q=funny snow&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

EDIT: sorry for the double post

080429-pigeon-picture.jpg

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080429-pigeon-picture.html

April 29, 2008?Pigeons in Seattle, Washington, are under attack by an unknown assailant with a dart gun, officials say.

Local authorities have received several reports of pigeons found in the city center with 3- to 4-inch (7.5- to 10-centimeter) metal darts through their skulls.

At least three birds, including the one pictured here, have been found alive with the needlelike projectiles lodged behind their eyes.

Good god..

Oh shit the poor pigeons. Have Muhammad and Malvo escaped?

There's a small part in their head where there is absolutely nothing there, so you end up sometimes with a dart or arrow lodged in their head. :(

Man, I have that exact same dart and same color in my drawer right now, and I assume the same blowgun that my brother owns.

Also, I'd pay money to see Stern's web search statistics. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back