Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut it! I was just curious.

I was ecstatic to have seen another member save it, when it showed up in the image dump in the past.

So shhhh... Let me be egotistic.

Shut it! I was just curious.

I was ecstatic to have seen another member save it, when it showed up in the image dump in the past.

So shhhh... Let me be egotistic.

It wasn't to the comment itself, it's the fact that you broke the chain...

Here you go!

vacuumspace7rijq2.jpg

ROFL, Oh you're the greatest TechnoHippyChic. Can't believe you save that stuff.

Today we went to a local river for some swimming. Very nice. There was, however, a pesky fly that would try to bite us. He was promptly swatted when we noticed that his eyes were insane. We took him home, threw him under the microscope, and got these pics (the last one is a close-up of one of his, what, galea? We're pretty sure his 'bite' was trying to stab these into our flesh.)

Edit: apparently it's a Chrysops relictus, a type of horse fly.

Today we went to a local river for some swimming. Very nice. There was, however, a pesky fly that would try to bite us. He was promptly swatted when we noticed that his eyes were insane. We took him home, threw him under the microscope, and got these pics (the last one is a close-up of one of his, what, galea? We're pretty sure his 'bite' was trying to stab these into our flesh.)
*sniped evil bug eyed shit*

Dear lord the eyes!
ITS ALMOST AS BAD AS THE SPIDERS!!

Those are some beautiful multi-faceted eyes. It's like looking into an oil spill.

. We took him home, threw him under the microscope, and got these pics

(insane photography)
what do you do, look through the microscope with the camera? I don't think my camera would be able to focus. What kind of camera did you use and how did you do it?

what do you do, look through the microscope with the camera? I don't think my camera would be able to focus. What kind of camera did you use and how did you do it?
It's a 'microscope cam' I got of eBay: Here's the manufacturer's page. The camera is a trinocular job I also got off eBay.

Here's a picture (posted before, I think) of the PN junction of a red LED turned on. It was rather difficult to get the focus 'inside' the plastic cap.

This is the tip of the hair of a Sundew plant.

This is the edge of the UV sensor in an EPROM, where the traces disappear into the chip.

Cool..

EDIT:

Dammit I cant figure out how to get the pic to show up in the post. FAIL>

EDIT: Fixed.

motivator7153365qe4.jpg

uhm.

LOL WTF ITS ANOTHER DISGUSTING POORLY DRAWN COMIC MADE BY SOME SICK **** SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET OMGZ I CANT BELIEVE HOW ****ED UP IT IZZZ LULZ

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back