Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to insult it? Because honestly, I think you might want to analyze your own posts for a bit...

All I saw there was an incredibly retarded chain that happens all too often here. People say, "I don't get the humor."

Tell me, what's humorous about it?

SamuraiKenji: Ben you fail

Deadpan: you fail Ben

V-Man339: Ben fail you.

Russian Mafia: fail you Ben

SamuraiKenji: You Ben fail

It's just rearranging of words. And man, I see this all too often. People call me a prude for not understanding it, but Jesus Christ, there's nothing to get!

It wasn't so much the chain as the "ben" and "fail" that I was trying to point out.

Multiple people trolling means that they are the winners!

funny-newspaper-ads-mistakes-and-bl.jpg

It took people using the Spore creature editor 18 days to upload as many species to the Sporepedia as there are on Earth. Thus follows:

5dd4095a.jpg

It took people using the Spore creature editor 18 days to upload as many species to the Sporepedia as there are on Earth. Thus follows:

5dd4095a.jpg

Wow...
That's kinda sad.
Even if there's a bunch of unkown species, we'd have them beat in about a month.

oh god im crying...im actually crying. that was the best post in the history of the internet, give this guy an award or something even if it is fake.

Hazar, nothing posted in here will ever be as great as that.
Ever

I'm anything but prudish. Ask anyone.

But poop jokes I just find to be gross and unfunny.

I think you're prudish and not very enjoyable.

Even though I hate to say it, Vegeta is about one of the least 'prudish' guys I know. So if there is anything said about him, that isn't one of them that would be an accurate description.

I think poop in general is proof that something phenomenal or cosmic wants us to be unhappy.

I hate pooping in public restrooms. I'm always scared of farting sound being heard, so I try and synchronize it with others.

That shit story has been posted here at least three times.

It wasn't really that funny. More 4chan crap, really. There are many, many like it.

It thought it was funny, not for the shit humor, but for what happened to the guy on the cell phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back