Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a cow.

1213310325285.jpg

I would be more interested in the circled story. Not a very effective method of carjacking.:

tempra4.gif

Okay I'm planning on making motivationals for each class in TF2. I'm choosing between 2 pictures:
hl22008-07-1810-30-26-48.jpg

or
hl22008-07-1917-37-07-80.jpg

And if anyone has the blank motivational template suggestions for labels for the classes please help me out

I've never seen any of those "killing shots" that everyone's talking about. My screen just go black for about two seconds before the countdown for a respawn begins.

I've never seen any of those "killing shots" that everyone's talking about. My screen just go black for about two seconds before the countdown for a respawn begins.

It might have to do with the server that you're on.

Chances are every single server he's played in haven't disabled it though

Motivation Posters eh CropSheep. Those pictures are suck, get some better ones and do something like this..

TF2_Demotivator_-_Keg_Party.jpg

TF2_Demotivator_-_Critical_Hits.jpg

also: wtf?

comicjpeggw3.jpg

Because motivators are still funny.
ohcg4.gif

[edit] Sorry about the artifacting...

That dexter's lab one made me almost choke on cheez-its.

And holy damn @ the last one. Calling that kid a looser would be an insult to loosers.

Oh god, something relevant.

Edit - F*CKSAKE why do I fail so hard at chains. On second thought that's probably a good thing.

Oh god, something relevant.

Edit - F*CKSAKE why do I fail so hard at chains. On second thought that's probably a good thing.

I dont even get what chain you were trying to get into.

Is there some sort of invisible chain/combo that i'm not seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back