Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hecklinglukeleiauq5.jpg

Hahaha. Didn't take me more than a couple seconds.

Motivational posters should be banned from the image dump. Who's with me?

Krynn should be banned from the image dump. Who's with me?

*grabs your hand* wait!

*embraces you*

I still... love you!

That girl is creepy. She's staring at those fingers like they'd go great on her sandwich.

And those fingers are so ****ing long, wtf! She'd be able to grip half her child's head with her hand!

Little kids are hard as **** to draw or recreate. I tried to draw one once, and it looked creepy as all hell. My friend modeled one in 3D for one of his final projects and it would would have made you shit yourself until the last week of the 3 month period, and even still she looks kinda creepy... possibly because she has neither an iris or sclera on her eyes.

girl_003_720x405.jpg

Chains should be banned period. I don't give a **** who's with me!

The only thing creepy in that model is the teeth, at least to me Krynn. They look especially ominous because they are not white and you can't see any of the bottom row of teeth.

Plus she looks like a neutral.

Damn neutrals. With enemies you know where they stand but with nuetrals... who knows.

Actually, the "Are you going to steal my kidneys" was more of a sideshow.

The whole concept of this guy looking to pickup a girl by selling an Elton John ticket is hilarious.

He's trying to be funny I think..but using an already overused phrase is even less hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back