Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazar you dick, my mom almost walked past. Don't you know what are "SPOILER" TAGS!!!

(anger)

01jul12-welcome-to-california.jpg

31jul9-no-god-hates-your-parents.jpg

i gotta try this one day

Damn dude. I need to get me some of those! I'm always busting my ass opening these thick steel monstrosities my dad buys.

It was posted right after the other was posted the first time in this thread.

Heh, I liked that one. But not for reasons you might think.

Is there anyone else thinking that the "Frustration" gif was way sexier than the "Gratification" one? The latter just shows that they're silicon boobs. The former leaves the question open...

Is there anyone else thinking that the "Frustration" gif was way sexier than the "Gratification" one? The latter just shows that they're silicon boobs. The former leaves the question open...

I'm not going to show an opinion, I'm just giving you guys the option to have one now that you've seen both versions. ;)

OMG LOL AT THE ORLY OWLS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE.

OH THANKYOU FOR THAT I COULD NOT TELL THAT THEY WERE CLIMBING INTO PIKACHU'S VAGINA.

Seriously, is the internet just ****ing handicapped now or something? Every time I see a caption I feel like I'm reading braille for the contextually challenged.

Or you're just blowing it out of proportion because you can't find anything interesting in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back