Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, "Austalia" isn't a country, secondly that guy comes from Austria.

I don't get why some people insist on erroneously saying Australia isn't a country. It also being a continent doesn't somehow disqualify it from being a country.

If that was the case there would be hardly any countries left on earth :p.

I don't get why some people insist on erroneously saying Australia isn't a country. It also being a continent doesn't somehow disqualify it from being a country.
Read more carefully next time.

He said "Austalia" isn't a country.

Aust_alia

Oh, my bad. But that only means it doesn't apply to him. The point still stands though, you could refer to Australia as a country on any forum/anywhere and there is bound to be someone who will say it's not a country but a continent.

332211701_a9a421140f_o.jpg

Wombat mate from Austalia county.

Oh god, his face and jaw is making me laugh! How it's like... offset, like he's trying to make a weird face.

332211701_a9a421140f_o.jpg

Wombat mate from Austalia county.

Anyone else reminded of Rodney Dangerfield?

Edit: Sorry if quoting the image bugs anyone, but I figured since this reply is on a different page than the image and I'm making a direct reference to the image itself that it would be appropriate.

I made it a while ago. I think I even posted it here in one of the previous image dumps. Maybe not.

Anyways, break.com has some hilarious pictures.

09aug13-towing-for-chicks.jpg

14aug13-things-could-be-worse.jpg

18aug13-mosh-pit-hero.jpg

20aug13-watch-for-spray.jpg

21everyone-needs-a-friend.jpg

23aug13-more-classy-bush.jpg

25aug13-weirdness-is-their-national.jpg

26aug13-an-excuse-to-stare.jpg

32aug13-strength.jpg

35aug13-ladies-last.jpg

36aug13-not-going-to-end-well.jpg

And some NSFW images:

33aug13-penis-beer-bong.jpg

15aug13-act-like-you-been-there-bef.jpg

03aug13-creepy-wooden-statue.jpg

without religion, jihadists never would have flown planes into the twin towers... :rolleyes:

I think a world in which the twin towers still standing represents a world without religion.

Joke .'. is (Religion + Twin Towers = Twin Tower Collapse)

Laaaame.

Edeeeet: GADDAMMOT DREAMT YOU SICK PERVERTED POST STEALIN BASTARD! :p

Seriously guys is it that hard to just replace a quoted image with *snip*? It gets really annoying having to go through the same images over and over.

Without religion, we still have countries waging war against each other, invading and occupying. We still have genocide and many of the other very serious vices of mankind.

It won't be a wonderland. It'll just be different.

Without religion, we still have countries waging war against each other, invading and occupying. We still have genocide and many of the other very serious vices of mankind.

The image isn't depicting world peace or anything more than the fact that the towers are still standing.

The rest is just your crazy imagination.

Not in the same sense. More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reason. Religion justifies killing people as their ancient scriptures suggest death for numerous minor offenses and many genocides have been justified by the "good" word of the lord. Religion is based upon nonthinking called faith. Without this people are forced to use logic and when one thinks for themselves death is hardly ever a reasonable punishment.

goddammit Glirk when you say the "lord" you must say it like so

the looooooooorrd ...as in "praise be to the loooooooooord, hallelujah sweet baby jesus!" ..and if you can throw in an extra inflection so much the better, observe:

"praise be the loooooo-O-rrrd"

and I dont blame the asian dudes for getting their women to row their boats ..think about the motions behind rowing ..it's a boobie/chest thrust every few seconds ..asians: so much more advanced than westerners in being pervs

The image isn't depicting world peace or anything more than the fact that the towers are still standing.

The rest is just your crazy imagination.

I'm not talking about the image, I'm talking about when I hear people say all the time that the world will be great without religion.

Not in the same sense. More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reason. Religion justifies killing people as their ancient scriptures suggest death for numerous minor offenses and many genocides have been justified by the "good" word of the lord. Religion is based upon nonthinking called faith. Without this people are forced to use logic and when one thinks for themselves death is hardly ever a reasonable punishment.

What does any of that have to do with what I was talking about? I was pointing out that the world will still retain much of the violence and warfare that is entirely not based upon religion, but rather power struggles and greed.

The things I was describing can have, but also can be devoid of religious influence.

I disagree. Religion in of itself is rarely a basis for large scale warfare. Most "religious" conflicts can be simplified into territorial and resource disputes.

That's all war, in my eyes, is. Battle for property, resources, people, and power. Even those who declared the Crusades weren't thinking "Hey, God says I should go kill the other guys, so be it". It was a war waged for territory- territory which grants power to whoever claims it.

Without religion, we'd just have different excuses for war. You say people would use logic, but you say that because you live an extremely sheltered life. I mean, what's the extent of most of our combat and political experience? A fist fight over a girl? Student council?

There are those out there with bigger ideas, and so long as humanity stays human, war will be waged.

EDIT - This conversation is in the image dump? Man, what the hell.

sigh another quote war about religion on a video game website ...take it to the politics section

/sarcasm

anyways the world would be beter off without religion ..jews would be able to eat bacon, the terrarists wouldnt have to bow to mecca 50 million times a day and many choir boys would still have virgin assholes

Agreed completely Pesh. And yeah wrong thread for it. My bad, I was just sort of picking up from where it was left off. Didn't want it to get carried too far.

I'm not talking about the image, I'm talking about when I hear people say all the time that the world will be great without religion.

I understand that you cant really predict the way an atheistic world might function because atheism doesn't lend itself to a particular philosophy or way of life (unlike theism) but scientific atheism would suggest that all human beings are equal and that their life is far too valuable to sacrifice over something as superficial as a thirst for power. Infact it is religion that is responsible for the sense division that people have felt throughout the ages. Division between nations , races and religions.

edit : woops ..... man you guys post fast ...

not eye safe but still funny

evar.jpg

his ass is were his gut is supposed to be, wth is going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back