Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ the guy jumping in water: shallow or frozen?
I'm not sure but he landed right on his forehead/face. It looks like he was knocked unconscious with his face underwater. Wonder what happened next.

it's probably fake, looks like kid's handwriting.
True, but the teacher might have had him fill it out according to what he did wrong and then just signed it.

I'm not sure but he landed right on his forehead/face. It looks like he was knocked unconscious with his face underwater. Wonder what happened next.

Massive amount of cranial haemorrhaging followed by fluid into the lungs then an immediate rush to the local medical clinic? :D

nwg2.jpg

On a related note, I wrote "white devil" on my jacket after reading Malcolm X's biography.

Gasoline dosn't ignite by cigaretts. So i guess it's fake. But funny.

F***ing steam servers releasing it now. now I'm getting this shitty ass 200 kb/s and shit, I want my damn 4.4 mb/s. God damn release time couldn't've been on time when I was sleeping, getting mother F***ers out of the way for during the day.
here's some update news on it.
46060035ti2.jpg

community college

I want to go HERE! lol at community college.

I hope people can catch it. If not I don't know what to tell you.

Attachments

• commCollegeFTW.jpg
    commCollegeFTW.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 281
Your so funny Ryan.

(see what I did there?)

Also, I didnt know you still came to this site. You've been spying on me all along havent you?

holy crap lol that was extremely accurate. I would be 100% satisfied if that was the hl2 movie cast.

The only who could possibly act their role in that cast would be Morgan Freeman. If he really tried.

Haha yes. Spying all along. I did however see the post of you putting my creepy 3d girl on. hah.

Hugh Laurie if and only if he plays Freeman as Prince George of Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back