Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
australia-huge-spiders-health-bar.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah OH MY ****ING GOD A MOTIVATIONAL POSTER!!!!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE EXTINCT. GOD THAT"S HiloiAROUs!

**** posters where the titles aren't what makes it funny. Health bars.. I'll lower your health bar. j/k but really most of those posters suck some seriously large homosexual ****** dick.

Err.. I'm new to this site.. I hope the mods have mercy. lawl

Hahah I love the religion one though. even though the title still isn't the source of the funny. prolly be better as just an image, sans the poster.

NO FOR ****S SAKE YOU DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN THE EXPLANATION.

These posters make me feel extremely unmotivated.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah OH MY ****ING GOD A MOTIVATIONAL POSTER!!!!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE EXTINCT. GOD THAT"S HiloiAROUs!

**** posters where the titles aren't what makes it funny. Health bars.. I'll lower your health bar. j/k but really most of those posters suck some seriously large homosexual ****** dick.

Err.. I'm new to this site.. I hope the mods have mercy. lawl

Man, what.

Sorry to quote picture. But it makes no sense. Would be funnier and better if it said: Your mother is like my ideas of the distribution of wealth under a communist government. Every worker gets a share.

Oh god that was so ****ing random I can't stop laughing.

I dunno, all I know is what I thought and what you said you thought. I thought that their computar just couldn't handle the jandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back