Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crud...

WTF-WEIRD.jpg

Totally threw me off the chair.

I think I'll go ahead and post some MS paint comics, just for Kami. Some are reposts, but I just dont give a ****.

Shit, those last 4 are huge. Some of us are stuck with 1200x800, and that took forever to scroll through.

1680x1050 ftw.

1920x1280 ftw. I laugh in your puny screen resolutions! And brace myself for whoever is about to laugh in my face because they have a 30 inch monitor and a 2560x1600 resolution.

Oh and hey Darkside. Why dont you post more repost repost reposts? Even Stern beat you to that one.

I do remember him saying something about Transformers.

1920x1280 ftw. I laugh in your puny screen resolutions! And brace myself for whoever is about to laugh in my face because they have a 30 inch monitor and a 2560x1600 resolution.

After this post I told myself that I was going to get 1920x1280. For some reason my monitor didn't want to cooperate, but I took the reins and said "BITCH, GIMME 1920x1280 NOW!"

And here we are with nice resolution.

A guy weighed 630 lbs and that?s what he has become. He lost a whopping 29 stone and had more than 30lbs of excess skin removed. To do it he had to do a lot of exercises. For this you should have a strong will.
His fitness instructor Chris Powell says ?At the start of the training program, David was so fat that he had to be weighed at a local garage on scales normally used for cars and trucks.?

fat_01.jpg

fat_02.jpg

fat_03.jpg

fat_04.jpg

fat_05.jpg

fat_06.jpg

fat_07.jpg

fat_08.jpg

fat_09.jpg

fat_10.jpg

fat_11.jpg

fat_12.jpg

fat_13.jpg

fat_14.jpg

fat_15.jpg

fat_16.jpg

fat_17.jpg

fat_18.jpg

fat_19.jpg

fat_20.jpg

fat_21.jpg

fat_22.jpg

fat_23.jpg

fat_24.jpg

fat_25.jpg

Holy ****. Thats really impressive. Gross for awhile, but impressive all the same. I wanna be just like him when I grow up!

Ach, Ah weent on the subway diet, like Jared and I lost 400 pounds, but now Ah have a lot of excess skin, and mah neck looks like a vaginah.

I've decided, I'm going to gain 500 lbs., lose it and then become like that guy and be on the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back