Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 113?

SPARTA.jpg

I got this when Acid sent me a screencap of me getting my final L4D achievement. It's NSFW btw and there isn't a virus. *Bah I can't upload it. It's a 630K file but it's some woman like "choking a chicken" with some guy in a chicken costume. Most bizarre ad ever online.

No that isn't it. Desktop.zip It isn't a virus but it has the complete .html in it. It's actually a flash banner. See my edited post. *Ok what you need to do is download that file. Then what you need to do is extract the .html file and folder to your desktop, so you should have 2 files. Then open the folder and open the "a" file. That is the banner file. It's probably the weirdest thing ever.

The Ren & Stimpy show needs to be burned into oblivion. All original copies must be purged with fire and all digital copies need to have the hard drives they're stored on be shot into space and nuked.

That show destroyed me as a child.

But it made you into a MAN. Not some flower picking dick worshipper.

Hell yea, let's go eat some nails, brah.

Yeah, and remember: if you don't brush your teeth they'll fall out and your nerve endings will be hammered by beavers and will have to be pulled out with pliers.
rens-toothache-screenshot.png

Don't forget to use your ear canal as a pencil sharpener.

What's the story behind the Greenpeace one?

The caption in my AFP photo feed says: Russian policemen arrest a man wearing a costume of a dustbin as he protests against a rubbish-burning plants building in Moscow on January 29, 2009. AFP PHOTO / ALEXEY SAZONOV

So far I've lol'd at all the photos on this page. Btw, what are the comics from with that frog and landwolf?

I don't get it.

I don't know if you're therial or it's sarcasm.

But I'll explain anyway.

The dad is afraid of the monster as well so he locks Susie's door, implying she was locked in too. The door the dad closed locks from the outside, so there is no means of escape if there really was a monster.

EDIT: God damn it Kamikazie.

Oh, I get it.

But you and Kamikazie's explanations are completely different.

It's funny because the dad can lock her door so the monster can't get out, even though the monster reach Suzie, but he doesn't give a ****.

Kami your explanation doesn't make any sense. It has nothing to do with locking the closet door.

What teenager keeps paintings of fruit in their bedroom. I suspect the father put it there, to remind her she'll get the banana again if she ever speaks out of line.

What teenager keeps paintings of fruit in their bedroom. I suspect the father put it there, to remind her she'll get the banana again if she ever speaks out of line.

Or the apple again...

D:
D:
D:
D:
D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back