Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mccain-lieberman.gif

man_on_fire_collectors.jpg

man-on-fire.jpg

ratm.jpg

1718893808_e812a285b8_o.jpg

I was thinking crucifixion, but that works too.

the problem is that someone's going to have to physically restrain me ...so who's the first one to get their face rearranged?

<rolls up sleeve, kisses fists labeled "pain" and "even more pain">

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? YOU GOT ITTTTTT!!!!

You're not so tough old man!

Plus, I need a nice and gentle face massage.

that's only because you're all doughy from sitting on your ass for so long ..it's like punching a bowl of jello :E

Oooh a fat joke, what else you got gramps?

Killing me softly?

well, lets see, I have; fat, lazy, unambitious (plus a half dozen other discriptions I can use if I wanted to be cruel) ..all you have is "old" and even that's getting old

well, lets see, I have; fat, lazy, unambitious (plus a half dozen other superlatives I can use if I wanted to be cruel) ..all you have is "old" and even that's getting old

um...he has 4 times the amount of post you do. i wish i could call you a newbie but i cant

well, lets see, I have; fat, lazy, unambitious (plus a half dozen other discriptions I can use if I wanted to be cruel) ..all you have is "old" and even that's getting old

Oh, it's getting old, is it? But your constant redneck jokes and religion bashing, that's still hilarious, right?

lol, stern going for the throat. You take everything so seriously.

And maybe if I was half as overweight as that kid you'd have a claim to make, but not even close!

I'm ambitious, but my laziness just gets in the way. Procrastination for the lose.

When people calling you old gets stale, I'll let you know. But for now it's still more fresh than all your stale old jokes like "homersexual", etc.

Take a chill pill old man. Old man... :LOL:

um...he has 4 times the amount of post you do. i wish i could call you a newbie but i cant

Actually Stern has more posts than I do. He spends more time on the forums than anybody else around here, really. But that's cool... spending time on these forums is a good thing.

lol, stern going for the throat. You take everything so seriously.

And maybe if I was half as overweight as that kid you'd have a claim to make, but not even close!

I'm ambitious, but my laziness just gets in the way. Procrastination for the lose.

When people calling you old gets stale, I'll let you know. But for now it's still more fresh than all your stale old jokes like "homersexual", etc.

Take a chill pill old man. Old man... :LOL:

I'm not the one trying to softball everything I just said. overly defensive much? I've never met you, I dont know if you're fat skinny black or white or somewhere in between ..and I really dont care. I dont spend my day obsessing over hl2.net members like some people do, AMIRITE?

I'm not the one trying to softball everything I just said. overly defensive much? I've never met you, I dont know if you're fat skinny black or white or somewhere in between ..and I really dont care. I dont spend my day obsessing over hl2.net members like some people do, AMIRITE?

That's cool... but understand you were the one who got out of hand with it. What I said was completely in jest.

Anyway, I need to get back to cleaning out the garage. ****ing huge undertaking.

you are both taking it to seriously still. lighten up

bright-light-16250.jpg

That's cool... but understand you were the one who got out of hand with it. What I said was completely in jest.

actually you were the one who took offense, not me. I put a smiley at the end of my post

Anyway, I need to get back to cleaning out the garage. ****ing huge undertaking.

TRYING TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT LAZY??? just think of it as "busy work" till you find direction in life *

I kid, dont go postal on me :E

* "the use of a smiley in an internet forum post may indicate that the person posting is being less than serious. Temper your response with that in mind for maximum effectiveness." - the Internet for Dummies handbook

no! I refuse on the grounds that it might make me as serious as some of the sloped foreheads around these parts who think humour is best when served with penis

actually you were the one who took offense, not me. I put a smiley at the end of my post

Let's see...

the problem is that someone's going to have to physically restrain me ...so who's the first one to get their face rearranged?

<rolls up sleeve, kisses fists labeled "pain" and "even more pain">

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? YOU GOT ITTTTTT!!!!

Joke.

You're not so tough old man!

Plus, I need a nice and gentle face massage.

Joke.

that's only because you're all doughy from sitting on your ass for so long ..it's like punching a bowl of jello :E

Joke.

Oooh a fat joke, what else you got gramps?

Killing me softly?

Joke.

Why so serious?

CptStern said:
TRYING TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT LAZY??? just think of it as "busy work" till you find direction in life *

I kid, dont go postal on me

I wish... it's actually what I'm doing right now. Decided to do it as a birthday present to my dad. Our garage is a complete mess. He's a bit of a pack rat. There's a boat in there and tons of other shit and it's not organized. So I'm going through and hopefully will get it all nice and neat. I also want to be able to put my weight bench in there too.

I get nasty when I'm serious. I don't get sarcastic. lol

but it's only 50% nasty because you've procrastinated for so long you've had time to cool off, AM I RITE???

Quoting the image since it was the only image(other than the other little one posted at the top of the page) posted last page. lol

but it's only 50% nasty because you've procrastinated for so long you've had time to cool off, AM I RITE???

Don't make me bring your family into this, mofo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back