Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
227.jpg

^ this is disturbing ..why are her eyes the sizes of saucers? is she hopped up on goofballs?

also, explaining boobies to our community is useless because we're mostly this:

4unfjpv.gif

Not nearly fat enough to be Scott Kurtz. He needs at least three moons caught in his orbit.

He has, but he's still fat, so my jokes will hold up for awhile.

Once I can no longer rag on him I will have to adapt all my material for Gabe Newell.

...I just imagined those two colliding.

At this point I would have posted the calvin and hobbes five plus six strip with the two planets but I couldn't find it so... meh.

080718f2907c2005393434r.jpg

Airman 1st Class Tiffany Ehlen portrayed a resistance pilot during the production of Terminator Salvation at Kirtland Air Force Base, NM on July 18, 2008. She is assigned to the 377 Mission Support Squadron herre. (U.S. Air Force photo/Lance Cheung

My god that is amazingly funny... And so very impracticable.

Hmm, it seems the url got censored. Just replace the **** for the four letter word for 'copulate'.

The most boggling part of the pic once I got over the initial confusion/hilarity:

Why are they wearing shoes?

this is ****ing hilarious:

An 18-year-old has secretly painted a 60ft drawing on the roof of his parents' ?1million mansion near Inkpen in Berkshire. It was there for a year before his parents found out. They say he'll have to scrub it off when he gets back from travelling.

_45596188_house466300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back