Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
erthrthfgbf.jpg

What the hell is this shit? Clearly you don't know how to post images on the internet.

faild.png

There we go.

OH, I get it now. Without the caption I totally missed the point. You're right Vegeta, writing things on images makes them so much better!

Came across this (of course on my favorite website: Sexytrek!) and laughed:

09d3cc28geileworf.jpg

One of the most disturbing things I've seen all year. You sure you're from the Netherlands and not Belgium, Ryan?

I hope that woman is wearing panty hose or some shit... because those are some uncharacteristically dark legs for her face!

Same with his legs... too white. I'm sure it's part of the joke though.

Technically that should be "play." One would think it rather difficult to sing whilst one's jaw were otherwise occupied.

Edit: Whoops, almost forgot this guy -
picture.php

Hey, its not my fault photobucket has turned into a piece of shit recently. They censor every damn thing (except apparently two dudes ****ing a balloon pig) and their flash is broken so you cant just click the link on their page and have it automatically copy to your clipboard, thus when I forget to hit ctrl-c, I post an image twice.

His face made me immediately think of Jenifer Aniston, while his wang made me thing of Jenifer Aniston.

*snip*

I'm trying out a new thing. Instead of reaction faces, reaction text!

Aw but I wanted a reaction face! Anyway, the only ctrl+alt+beleted crap i have ever seen is in this very thread. didn't know that comic existed until i came to the image dump. I know some people here hate it, but I dont know exacly why. If you would tell me (so i dont post another image from said comic again) what is the deal with that comic? is it really crappy? Id rather not find out for myself. Oh, and before your prez avatar, the one with the dude sportin red glowing eyes... what is that from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back