Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonlance is for children. I only read fantasy novels written for mature fantasy fans like myself.

drizztdourdenxb9.jpg

damn drizzt. I don't even read fantasy and I know who he is.

I swear to god the segments on the outside of the Ishimura are some of the most beautiful scenes I have ever seen in a game.

943338_20080617_screen009.jpg

943339_20080714_screen004.jpg

deadspace.jpg

deadspace1.jpg

dead-space_2008_5-19-08_01.jpg

deadspace_hero.jpg

I went to a "site" and this was the first image I saw of Ms. Redneck:
captureha2.jpg

My lame proll day of 2009:
prollday2009ph9.jpg

I wouldn't have imagined that something could beat the first 'proll day' for pointlessness and fail, but I was wrong. I should have taken attempts to recreate it into account.

s2brz4.png

Picture from my chemistry workbook :)
(Yes, its all in estonian, biaches)

Dragonlance is for children. I only read fantasy novels written for mature fantasy fans like myself.

drizztdourdenxb9.jpg

Man I tried reading one of those Drixzzdztoduren books and it was ridiculous from page 1.

This man is slowly transforming into a Bloodsucker from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

How? His yellow tumor things take like 6 direct shots each to destroy, he was harder than Leviathan.

I just paced myself. Used one gun at a time to hit the crap it throws at you then when I had a clear shot (i.e nothing huge flying at my face) I blasted his pusball thingies with both guns. Then I repeated it for each arm.

Nah, I messed up with it.

/fixed

And Mech, Megas XLR was possibly the best show on television. If it played anymore, I'd go back to it. But I have a better idea.

uTorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back