Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
draw like what? an extremely overused and unoriginal style with randomly attached animal ears on everything? ;)

Well, obviously i'd get rid of the ear shit, but to be honest, even the most overused style is far better than drawing stick figures.

hello this is bear
how do i use computer
david shrigley does stick figures they're pretty good
i et him

My computer has animal ears. How strange...

Wait a minute. This isn't a computer! It's a bear!

Heeeelp
savehj3.png

I facepalmed IRL at the ears :rolleyes:
There's also a tail...

This thread is epic
However not as epic as Img-dump II
Losing that was like someone killing your dog
It was a shining start, lighting our way in the darkness of reposts
I <3 Img-dump3
May you rest in epic

If you examine the bread structure you will find it is two halves of what is commonly called an 'english muffin'.

Thats not legitimate Darkside, thats just two biscuit sandwiches put on top of each other. It doesnt count as one cohesive food item.

She's asking for trouble.

Shes also pretending to be thinner than she really is, and having bigger tits than she really does.

It tells me you're exactly like I am.

And Krynn, that IS one cohesive food item. Just unhinge your jaw and shove the whole thing in there.

And they're croissan'wiches, not biscuits.

Croissan'wiches from Dunkin Donuts are the best, except their crumbs are a bit messy.

The ones I posted were from Burger King. They are the king of breakfast food.

I'd argue that Dunkin is the king of breakfast food, but Burger King is certainly acceptable. Dunkin to me is a much higher quality breakfast food than BK, with only a slight additional price.

I will admit I have not had the Dunkin Donuts ones. I don't even know where a Dunkin Donuts is in the Bay Area.

I will admit I have not had the Dunkin Donuts ones. I don't even know where a Dunkin Donuts is in the Bay Area.

You'd have to go to richmond for one... because that's the only place I've seen one. Maybe el cerrito.

...there are no Dunkin Donuts in California. Which is odd, because I remembered seeing them before. A quick googling revealed that they packed up and left the state entirely. They're all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back