Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked Nick doesn't have anything good on anymore, at all. Unless you are like me and have a guilty pleasure for Drake and Josh and I Carly.

They play those on YTV (in Canada) those shows are gay though.

The only good cartoons came from the 90's or very early 00's.

Man, Drake and Josh and I Carly is awesomely lame, you don't understand because you're young okay, **** off.

The only good cartoons came from the 90's or very early 00's.

Also wrong.

I'm right and I don't care WHAT THE **** EITHER ONE OF YOU SAY YOU ARE BOTH WRONG WRONG WRONG. PERIOD.

Name any good *cartoons* (not tv shows) that come from any other time.

I could see a few coming from late 80's.

I'm right and I don't care WHAT THE **** EITHER ONE OF YOU SAY YOU ARE BOTH WRONG WRONG WRONG. PERIOD.

I could see a few coming from late 80's.

Cartoons both during and right after WW2 were badass.

The only one I can think of is the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (I still watch it).

1202739420615.jpg

IT. NEVER. STOPS. WIGGLING. AROUND.

Well, unless you stare at one point...

But keep moving your eyes around!

I know, I didn't feel like photshoping all the stupid shit out. I just right clicked>copy image location'd it.

You should not have asked that question knowing that Darkside posts on this forum. Behold, child of the 90s. Behold the greatest generation of cartoons:

2uo4f47.jpg

wlrl2s.jpg

k3m0zl.jpg

jaycewheeledwarriorscr6.jpg

11hx6du.jpg

vyrypw.jpg

wk5oow.jpg

e05obk.jpg

2euoe1w.jpg

jgtlzn.jpg

11sh5b8.jpg

4vjmud.jpg

sgn4vs.jpg

2ngykif.jpg

17z600.jpg

20v0nsz.jpg

28qzvpw.jpg

2ynorhy.jpg

65tnib.jpg

oarw54.jpg

z3fwh.jpg

11gubea.jpg

2zr031j.jpg

2e3cxl5.jpg

6p0tpd.jpg

jg769e.jpg

14l1rf5.jpg

96kmew.jpg

hvc4ls.jpg

ek0qo7.jpg

25z477d.jpg

xg00go.jpg

2n6gpqd.jpg

2psgcuf.jpg

2d19x7m.jpg

Well, I'm tired of uploading. There are so many more, but I'm done. I hope you've learned your lesson.

EIGHTIES, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

2diezxy.jpg

the new adventures of winnie the pooh is perhaps the greatest cartoon of all time.

I know that list ain't exhaustive Darkseid but you still shoulda included Dungeons and Dragons. Ewoks I'll forgive you for omitting.

You know I kept thinking about it the whole time I was posting but ended up omitting it. Here, take this. Consider this making up for it.

1182800511481fi6.jpg

Also you know in good conscience I couldn't put Ewoks on there.

Stupid Photobucket - Pic will arrive soon, as soon as it stops being an asshole.

Is that last one an Emperor Zombie cake? Or just a coincidentally stylized skull?
emperorzombie.jpg

I don't know in what context that photo was, I just googled weird and funny images.

Ooooh! I though you were talking about Franks home abortion kit. I didn't understand because I didn't know where the ads are. :3

I think this is somewhat disturbing...

Oh no! Halflife 2 is downloades for free! *grabs coathanger*
What the hell are you planing huh?

When did people lose the ability to recognise screenshot easter eggs for what they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back