Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that last one an Emperor Zombie cake? Or just a coincidentally stylized skull?
emperorzombie.jpg

I remember watching it somewhere, I forgot where though. Wasn't there also a robot butler?

I had to quote your post to see it. Direct link takes me to the Shackpics page...

Came across a juvenile bald eagle the other day and happened to have my camera. This guy is probably 3-4 years old.

Optical zoom:

Digital zoom:

awww.. I kind of feel sad for that kangaroo. It's just sitting there wondering where the food went. I bet tears are welling up in its eyes.

No no, it's okay, the kangaroo isn't dead... That there is one of those amphibious kangaroos.

Two years later, he shows up at the door of Emporius to punch him in the face and kick him in the nuts: "You bastard! You told everyone I was dead! I was going for the record swim, and six months later I find out my wife has 'moved on', my house has been demolished and all my stuff has been sold. Thanks a lot, you shit"

Two years later, he shows up at the door of Emporius to punch him in the face and kick him in the nuts: "You bastard! You told everyone I was dead! I was going for the record swim, and six months later I find out my wife has 'moved on', my house has been demolished and all my stuff has been sold. Thanks a lot, you shit"

Epic kangaroo is a zombie?

a thing in your thing so you can... uh...

and that's why there's no text.

Oh man that one without words is fantastic. I was scrolling down and saw the doll and immediately started laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back