Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that those pictures dont need captions to be funny. Now if only people would listen...

Well technically that wouldn't be funny if it weren't for all the previous captioned pictures.

Well technically that wouldn't be funny if it weren't for all the previous captioned pictures.

See, but we only really needed the caption for a few of the pictures. Once people knew the theme it wasnt necessary to add more captions.

Well... the genius of this one being uncaptioned is that we ALL know there's dolls within dolls in that thing. So it's entirely unneeded, but completely confusing if you didn't know the meme.

See, but we only really needed the caption for a few of the pictures. Once people knew the theme it wasnt necessary to add more captions.

Some of the genius is in the captions themselves. Like the dog yoyo one.

Doesn't work :(

realpeter.jpg

"This half-meter resolution image..."

What does that even mean.

Well what do ya know... it was just shitty google chrome. <angryface>

Firefox works for me.

Jesus Christ they look like ants!

Well, I just had to do this. For my own amusement...

geniusfunrb4.jpg
The genius of this image is that it still doesn't explain anything to people who haven't seen the previous images.

(Also first pic was brilliant, etc.)

Look at this shit: http://apina.biz/12064

Just look at it. Some ****wit has completely ruined the picture with a pointless dumbshit text. This is exactly what was talked about a few pages earlier in this thread. Stupid as hell.

incoming stupid tattoo

dumbtattoods0.jpg

she gets an A for boobies but an F for shitty tattoo

boobies get an automatic A unless they're in fact udders

faggits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back