Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why any one whould have breakfast or even eat at Mcdonalds or BK is beyond me.

really big photo of Wolverine and frinds: sabertooth, deadpool, gambit

http://img.trekmovie.com/images/sfs/wolverine-large-011809.jpg

needs more wimmens less cock

oh and:

cc-tmas.png

wot?

...there are no Dunkin Donuts in California. Which is odd, because I remembered seeing them before. A quick googling revealed that they packed up and left the state entirely. They're all gone.

Well damn.

How is Wolverine able to bend his wrists when his claws are in? Do they go all the way back to his elbow?

How is Wolverine able to bend his wrists when his claws are in? Do they go all the way back to his elbow?

Duh... He repairs his own damage. Everytime he bends his wrists he tears the shit out of his arms but he's such a mutha feckin' bad ass that he laughs it off.

I thought so, but when you think about it that can't be canonical. People react like it's something horrific whenever his cap is removed offscreen.

He looks like some kinda Charlie Brown looking mother****er.

That's not canon. Antonucci said he never had an idea for what was under Edd's hat, but if anyone ever saw it it'd change their lives.

But here's a Cartoon Network reveal that IS canon:

mrv2ma.jpg

This just aired tonight for the last Powerpuff Girls episode, and for less than a split second. But there you go.

Also Sulk, those're great.

Well I can truthfully say my life has been changed by seeing that picture.

Hate Ed, Edd, n Eddy, even as a kid. One of the worst/most boring/annoying cartoons on Cartoon Network.

No, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog, etc were all vastly superior to Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

That show is just so...... unbearably bad in my eyes.

Guys, guys...

What about Johnny Bravo.

I think I'm going to order CN, they play all of my fav shows.. Do they still play Cat-Dog?

Last time I checked Nick doesn't have anything good on anymore, at all. Unless you are like me and have a guilty pleasure for Drake and Josh and I Carly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back