Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
babyspiders.gif

I've never really been scared of spiders, but that gif makes me cringe for some reason.

The same way I look at your mum's creepy legs and drooping abdomen and shudder with dislust.

I suffer from severe arachnophobia, so it's pretty much everything about a spider that freaks me out. If there's a spider next to me and it's not dead in the following few seconds, I'm pretty much sprinting out of the room.

spiders.gif

I think it's pretty cute if you look at it in a different way, like a dog with its puppies or a cat with its kittens except, y'know, it's a spider with its spiderlings! But they're all animals and cute in my eyes. I like animals.

i was eating cereal when i looked at that image. some of you guys are pussies

(no offense ladies)

You mean that marvel of nature?

I think it's pretty cute if you look at it in a different way, like a dog with its puppies or a cat with its kittens except, y'know, it's a spider with its spiderlings! But they're all animals and cute in my eyes. I like animals.
SPIDER PROPAGANDA

SPIDER PROPAGANDA

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE MEN

THEY ARE NOT MEN AT ALL

THEY ARE TYPING SPIDERS

FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif

I think you need to look beyond the simple front of "spiders", my ignorant food-sack.

Hahahaha! I love how it's wiggling all of its legs as its typing for extra spookiness.

To be honest, I googled "Spider Army" and found this.

I'm sorry?

How does "to be honest" make sense this context? I feel like the entire Internet uses it wrong.

To be honest, I can't give you an accurate domain of usage for the phrase, I can only give examples.

To be honest, I can't give you an accurate domain of usage for the phrase, I can only give examples.

To be honest, I was commenting on Danimal's post.

Wait shit. I fukced that one up.

How does "to be honest" make sense this context? I feel like the entire Internet uses it wrong.

It was in regards to Darkside's post, when we start posting things that have some kind of connected relevance I feel an obligation to push it as far as I go.

So it's kind of like if Darkside approached me with a pair of fluffy boxing gloves yet my hands were bare.

I'd shrug, and say "To be honest, I googled 'spider army' and only found this."

Like, holy shit. You dorks need to calm the **** down.

To be honest, I can't really give a ****.

I don't like this. It makes me think it's trying too hard to be insightful and it's annoying.
The creator of that comic is the Subnormality guy, which some of you might know as just "those sphinx comics." In the multilayered Hell that is internet webcomics, Subnormality occupies the dank level of shit that rests under CAD. It is not only wordy to the point of eye-gouging madness but is so completely unfunny that even if you do suffer through the agony of its giant blocks of text, you're left at the end with no punchline and some shitty social or political commentary that was fished right out of Winston Rowntree's anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back