Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those games are bad, but received praise and did millions in sales. That's the joke.
Meta-humour.
watchmen-the-comedian-movie-trailer.jpg

Just couldn't resist.

High leg cut swimming suits. Excellent. Most excellent. Most very excellent.

highleg.jpg

highleg2.jpg

High above the hips, it's unstoppably sexy.

I agree with Vegeta. I can't even tell if I'm staring at an ass or a crotch.

Stop making me lost faith in humanity, damn you!

denis_leary.jpg

do you think that William Dafoe and Denis Leary were separated at birth??

its a crotch bitches,you should see more womens

real womens

Sorry, if you don't think high cut swimwear is hot you haven't seen this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks

it's a beautiful testament to legs, hips, and ass.

In fairness I've seen a lot of people in the Steam Forum (and YouTube) who bought Sam & Max for the new TF2 items and have no intention of ever playing or downloading the game.

I laugh at all the people spending money for some piece of model that can be whacked up in 2-3 hours and you can easily buy the mount with game gold.

It's sad. Even if I still played WoW I'd never pay anything for anything in the game. I didn't do renames or server transfers or anything. The only thing I ever considered was changing race if they ever made it possible (I don't even know) but honestly I could come up with enough reasons not to.

Now Blizzard will start sell all sorts of retarded things and probably end up making them actually mean something. Sell top tier gear for a $1,000 a pop and they'll make a fortune.

WoW has over 11 million players , they make a fortune every month.

Yeah but that fortune is sapped by the ridiculous number of servers and amount of bandwidth they have to maintain. Certainly not entirely, but I'm sure it's significant. This, however, is just a guy who make a next texture and slapped it on a 3D model and they made $2 million.

People pay money for things they deem valuable, get over it.

I pay $8 for popcorn at the theatre, because I effing love theatre popcorn. It doesn't matter that it cost them $0.02 to make.

No YOU get over it!

/got nothin

Where are all the pictures?

Here I help -
af97wn.jpg

robert-cop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back