Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor subtitling can be pretty cryptic at times. I have to assume what's happening in my One Piece collection at times.

t9gt50.gif

26066_1231484999217_1591913641_30512194_2498992_n.jpg

o6bku8.gif

23vcjf6.jpg

tumblr_l0vli1cc871qziulwo1_400.jpg

Special-seat.jpg

21e7wgp.gif

steve_jobs_retires.JPG

musickitty.jpg

580575.jpg

1271214669955.jpg

WHAT THE **** AT THAT HORSE MAN! AT BOTH OF THEM!

zpmya.jpg

Well, I have to admit that was the biggest collection of sexism images I've ever seen in one place.

Willsmith's reply made me laugh harder than any of the pics, though.

screenshot20100421at121.png

it's like watching a guy setup his joke and deliver the punchline...yawn

[When will people realize these things are easy to fake?]
Yeah that one didn't really have the air of believability, I have to say. But thanks a lot; you ruined my lamebook.com browsing by making me call every entry into question.

I thought the one I posted was pretty fun. But yeah, thanks alot xcellerate. You ****ing douchebag.

Yeah that one didn't really have the air of believability, I have to say. But thanks a lot; you ruined my lamebook.com browsing by making me call every entry into question.

Same here. But I mean... it's what all comedians do anyways and I like comedians. Now I'll never go to lamebook again. THANKS A LOT DEE-BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

He's the masked magician revealing the greatest secrets behind funny images on the Internet.

The post with the sexist pictures was the least fun post in this whole thread. OK, you think women should act as sperm dumpsters and maids, we get it. Very clever :|

You could analyze any picture in here like that and make it unfunny.

How dare you attack the military like that. They're over in Iraq dying so that you can keep your right to free speech. And how do you thank them for it? By posting something hateful and disgusting like that.

Wow, when did people start taking sexist jokes so seriously? No, we don't really mean them, that's the point. Although all of those images did suck, but still.

Edit: Wow.

Wow, when did people start taking sexist jokes so seriously? No, we don't really mean them, that's the point. Although all of those images did suck, but still.

Edit: Wow.

They were all stupid.

This is the only one I think was way over the top offensive. Racism and sexism bundled all into one.

How dare you attack the military like that. They're over in Iraq dying so that you can keep your right to free speech. And how do you thank them for it? By posting something hateful and disgusting like that.

1002cbc27b1666cdec8d87cdfc3feddb.jpg

They were all stupid.

This is the only one I think was way over the top offensive. Racism and sexism bundled all into one.

I know, I said they sucked (though that one did get a chuckle out of me). They're all silly and ridiculous and you have a chuckle about them and go about your non-sexist day. I'm of course referring to sexist jokes in general, and not unfunny images.

'Wow' was directed at this Accord fellow.

1266373832259.jpg

Also, I don't get the white girl/black girl one. Does that make me not racist?

No, just Monkey and some people on the last page.

Edit: Oh god, Krynnn, you have no idea how badly that made me laugh.

I don't want to start a fight but honestly if we weren't over there we would have the same amount of freedom than being over there, maybe even more without the Patriot Act in place.

2zhdtld.png

image to keep relevant

Yeah, you can only use free speech to say nice things!

:rolleyes:

Well, I found it funny, and I'm as pro-military as you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back