Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you remember the poverty, pillaging, and rape.

That's only bad if you're the one being raped.

Wish I had a goddamn time travelling camera.

Until you remember the poverty, pillaging, and rape.

As long as your a white male such as me, none of that shit matters.

Plus if I lived back then I would totally just travel randomly and live off the land (as best I could) I wouldn't settle down, it wouldn't be worth it, not back then.

Was that sarcasm? Cause if not, FYI poverty, pillaging, and rape are not activities exclusive to non-whites. :p

Plus if I lived back then I would totally just travel randomly and live off the land (as best I could) I wouldn't settle down, it wouldn't be worth it, not back then.

and then get pillaged and raped by some other white mens like vikings or some shit like that

or eated by wolf

or sting by some poisonous animal and not recieveing any medical help

or just dying from diarreah and not recieveing any medical help too
and if you do it will be only holy water and prayers,or drill trough your skull to get out the evil spirit that is causing you all that diarreah

Basicaly the lack of proper medical care is enough of a reason not to live in the past. You could die from something as simple as a tooth infection...

Basicaly the lack of proper medical care is enough of a reason not to live in the past. You could die from something as simple as a tooth infection...

If Castaway taught us nothing it's that a skate can get rid of any bad tooth. Also the lining of a sheeps stomach = penicillin. And I'm sure living back then you would know of the plants and shit that help you out, like honey covering a cut as to ward off infection and whatnot...

Where's that time travel poster.

How 'bout dem Colts?

if you are talking about te age of the wild west then sure a man in a long distance near a 3 would have used his remington to kill you for a bottle of whyskie

If Castaway taught us nothing it's that a skate can get rid of any bad tooth. Also the lining of a sheeps stomach = penicillin. And I'm sure living back then you would know of the plants and shit that help you out, like honey covering a cut as to ward off infection and whatnot...

Where's that time travel poster.

just check mortality rate in those eras, there is a reason people didnt live too much above 40's and it wasnt cuz of suicides

and if you mean the age where people knew about medicinal plants then you mean during the stone age cuz in medieval times you would be considered a warlock and burned tot he stake

and in the stone age you would get slayed by a sabertooth

also that to get food you would have to hunt it yourself,and if you do agriculture what you will eat while the crops grow?

just check mortality rate in those eras, there is a reason people didnt live too much above 40's and it wasnt cuz of suicides

and if you mean the age where people knew about medicinal plants then you mean during the stone age cuz in medieval times you would be considered a warlock and burned tot he stake

and in the stone age you would get slayed by a sabertooth

also that to get food you would have to hunt it yourself,and if you do agriculture what you will eat while the crops grow?

All of your arguments are countered here because I said I wouldn't settle down, I'd always be moving.. So yes, I'd have to hunt (I know how to hunt, gut, skin, etc animals), but I also know alot about survival (don't ask..) so if I was somehow timetraveled back there, I think I'd do pretty good. Plus most people died of diseases because they knew nothing of sanitation, they thought everything was airborne.

I think it would be easier then living today.. Not physically, it'd be harder physically for sure (but it would give me an excuse to never ever be lazy, or else I die), but emotionally people in the present are so ****ed up, I think it would be nice to just worry about living, and not 'what do I do after school' 'I need a job' 'money money money'

Don't even lie - that part is way better then today. If you're a really lazy person, then it would suck but if you like the outdoors and aren't lazy I think it wouldn't be too bad.

Also to keep the thread on track:

pastedgraphictiffscaled.jpg

If your definition of "on track" is "posting images that are completely ruined by being turned into motivational posters"

Seriously WHY did they have to motivate that image. It wouldn't even be funny if it was intended to be a parody of similar motivationals.

If your definition of "on track" is "posting images that are completely ruined by being turned into motivational posters"

Seriously WHY did they have to motivate that image. It wouldn't even be funny if it was intended to be a parody of similar motivationals.

No my definition of 'on track' is posting an image.. You know.. In the IMAGE DUMP. Honestly why do people like you bitch about the motivation part of it? Just ignore it, that's what I did and I got a laugh out of it. **** sakes you're grouchy today.

Man, that cat image was PERFECT right up until the motivational part at the bottom.

Ah well, great picture nonetheless :LOL:

I like that picture.

Also, here is a picture of bacon.
As you can see, we have streaky bacon juxtaposed with the correct type of bacon.

img0004pu9.jpg

Hey guys, look at this great picture I found.

12296553411941.jpg

The top bacon is the right kind of bacon, I know trust me on this.

It seems to be the popular bacon in North America, and as delicious as it is, it's not as good as the other.

It seems to be the popular bacon in North America, and as delicious as it is, it's not as good as the other.

Peamale bacon wins everything, including non-bacon related activities, so who cares.

Hey guys, look at this great picture I found.

(cat pic)

If your definition of "on track" is "posting images that are completely ruined by being translated into Korean"

Seriously WHY did they have to put Korean in that image. It wouldn't even be funny if it was intended to be a political commentary.

Known as "Canadian Bacon"

Because Canada knows how to do ****ing bacon, that's why.

739277737_75d4a37eca_b.jpg

cornmeal_1.jpg

EDIT: ^ I was going to spot something like that, veg, the funny scribbles and jibberish ruin it.

Well, wikipedia had this to say

Back bacon comes from the loin in the middle of the back of the pig. It is a very lean, meaty cut of bacon, with less fat compared to other cuts. It has a ham-like texture. Most bacon consumed in the United Kingdom is back bacon.[8] Also called Irish bacon or Canadian Bacon.

So I guess we're eating the same thing.

Devin Spikowski.

I also know where you live and what you're doing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back