Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4h2lbc.gif

chin.jpg

Ah ****! Go to the link, guess hotlinking is disabled.

They are funny comics about a post nuclear war.

ffs **** hotlink bans.

Yeah, **** that webcomic for wanting people to actually visit the site when they view his comics so that they may become regular readers. And **** him for not wanting you to steal his bandwidth too.

And really **** him for wanting people to actually visit his site so that he can have his ads make money so that he can actually pay for the bandwidth you are attempting to steal.

Regular readers? It'd be a lot more believable if it were a regular author.

Yeah, **** that webcomic for wanting people to actually visit the site when they view his comics so that they may become regular readers. And **** him for not wanting you to steal his bandwidth too.

And really **** him for wanting people to actually visit his site so that he can have his ads make money so that he can actually pay for the bandwidth you are attempting to steal.

I know, **** him.

1259920433752.gif

Graphic animated gif of a guy climbing out of a burning car. He lived though, so its ok. Its like something out of a movie. Could possibly be fake.
1259943191857.gif

Supposedly the story is that he was driving while drunk, crashed and, while he was able to crawl out with severe burns and live, his friends who were inside the car all died.

QUICK MR. CAMERA MAN DON'T HELP HIM JUST KEEP FILMING

THIS IS YOUTUBE MATERIAL

^He was driving drunk, and his friends let him, **** them all.

Normally I would come back and say something like "I doubt most people's first instinct would be to dive into a burning car to see if they can pull anyone out alive" but then I'd also have to have a rebuttal as to why this guy's first reaction was to film it instead. One of the reasons why I think it may be fake (though my bet is that its real).

I'd think that most people would see something like that and be too horrified and awestruck to react and would just watch in disbelief.

Not sure, I'm guessing it was some sort of group bullying where everyone decided to throw their heavy backpacks at the kid when he did something. Hilarious.

^That's why I switched to ninja stars.

"She" being your mother. :p

I don't believe it. I actually did a "your mother" thing.

Lol.

I've always thought it was in bad taste. Now I know better. :p

Anyway:

epic-fail-star-trek-fail.jpg

At least they didn't put a giant FAIL on there. I found it amusing, however.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/Dano9181/thistext.jpg

I read the text before the picture. I'm not sure why, because motivational pictures are supremely terrible.

Having said that, I'm sad that I'm leaving South America in a couple of days. There's a lot of women who look a lot nicer than that here.

You know what happens when you bully kids?

I like how appalled this guy is by the whole thing.

"There are ****ing scissors... sticking out of my ****ing arm."

:LOL:

Also, anyone got the original video clip of that backpack barrage? It's hilarious.

I like how appalled this guy is by the whole thing.

"There are ****ing scissors... sticking out of my ****ing arm."

:LOL:

Also, anyone got the original video clip of that backpack barrage? It's hilarious.

Hey, I'd be pretty damn appaled if something was sticking out of my arm too.

Hey, I'd be pretty damn appaled if something was sticking out of my arm too.

Perhaps "appaled" is not the word I was looking for.

He wasn't shocked from fear, but acting like "dude, that is totally not cool that I have scissors in my arm right now".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back