Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Goes great with your avatar.

EDIT: **** you Virus.

Did I post this already?

1271993856260.gif

It did go perfectly with his avatar. What can I say? It goes great with your avatar?

It wasn't in the Major Leagues, but it was in a real game. I saw the video somewhere. The gif is better because it cuts out all the filler and OMG OMG OMG hollering. Pretty sweet. It was the run that put them in the lead too.
I can effin see that this happened IRL everyone! SHEESH. But I could swear that this ALSO happened in a movie. I should have added that word "also" and I am extremely sorry. Maybe one of the Major League movies with Charlie ****ing Sheen?

Did I post this already?

1271993856260.gif

That is one itchy goddamn dog. Bet it felt SOOOO good too...

I can effin see that this happened IRL everyone! SHEESH. But I could swear that this ALSO happened in a movie. I should have added that word "also" and I am extremely sorry. Maybe one of the Major League movies with Charlie ****ing Sheen?
Willie Mays Hayes.. the base stealer who couldn't hit for shit. It's been.... a long time, don't remember him doing a flip, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, I'm sure that would workout great. For both victim and rapist.

I think that usage of such a device would/should entail:

a) pull device out of "concealed zone" with string

b) stab rapist to death

I remember some product that pretty much cut off your dick upon insertion.

Vaginal death jaws of doom or some shit.

I've got another...

a96862_a533_6-rapex.jpg

"Sonette Ehlers, of South Africa (the rape capital of the world), has invented an anti-rape device that goes by the name, Rapex. The device is basically a female condom with teeth lining the inside that work just like the protective spikes in a parking garage… You can go in, but whatever you do, don't back out. The teeth are angled so they allow penetration, but bite like a shark as the penis is removed; supposedly causing so much pain that it will give the woman a chance to escape. Further, according to Ms. Ehlers, the device will need to be surgically removed at a hospital, which will lead to the capture of the rapist."

I've got another...

a96862_a533_6-rapex.jpg

"Sonette Ehlers, of South Africa (the rape capital of the world), has invented an anti-rape device that goes by the name, Rapex. The device is basically a female condom with teeth lining the inside that work just like the protective spikes in a parking garage… You can go in, but whatever you do, don't back out. The teeth are angled so they allow penetration, but bite like a shark as the penis is removed; supposedly causing so much pain that it will give the woman a chance to escape. Further, according to Ms. Ehlers, the device will need to be surgically removed at a hospital, which will lead to the capture of the rapist."

lol, that thing probably leads to major infections and cancer of the uterus

abell315-cluster-b-100505-02.jpg

This wide-field, deep image reveals thousands of galaxies crowding an area on the sky roughly as large as the full moon. Beginning in the centre of the image and extending below and to the left, a concentration of about a hundred yellowish galaxies identifies a massive galaxy cluster, designated Abell 315, about two billion light-years away from us.

Anime artists will never, ever draw breasts well.
trollface

(go to sleep darkside /v/ will be there in the morning)

Partypoopers2.net

Wasn't meant as spam at all. Just linked the image multiple times to make it look like a lot of pokeys. :C

1zmdmqx.jpg

Partypoopers2.net

Wasn't meant as spam at all. Just linked the image multiple times to make it look like a lot of pokeys. :C

That really is pretty bullshit. What if the image was just that big to begin with? I can understand it being considered spam if the image had no real reason to be posted repeatedly, but this was neat and perfectly harmless.

Partypoopers2.net

I guess it sucks to not be vegeta.

Oh my ****ing god what have you done.

AS IF THE PI-GIRL ALONE WASN'T ENOUGH

I nearly shot milk out my nose when I noticed you changed my avatar.

If only I was drinking some milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back