Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trolling.png
Presented in a way easy for you to understand.

That wasn't troll face at all.

That was coooooool face.

Anywho, I had this one Die Hard game for Gamecube, it was ok and I think i've only seen two of the fims, one of them was the new one.

xfawox.jpg

You're a bad person. Go see the rest so you can become a better one.

That wasn't troll face at all.

That was coooooool face.

Anywho, I had this one Die Hard game for Gamecube, it was ok and I think i've only seen two of the fims, one of them was the new one.

It's trollface. Eat a dick.

I made this comic last night.

33dci94.jpg

u guize r so mean

;o;

ru1geh.jpg

I've seen one of these in my bedroom once! Scary and strange as all hell! What the hell is it???

EDIT: it's called a "house centipede" and it's harmless, despite its appearance...ALLEGEDLY.

I've seen one of these in my bedroom once! Scary and strange as all hell! What the hell is it???

EDIT: it's called a "house centipede" and it's harmless, despite its appearance...ALLEGEDLY.

Probably the ugliest bug i've ever seen. Way uglier than the actual giant centipedes you see in warmer climates.

The fact that they run really fast too is even creepier. Whenever I see one in my house I go to any length to destroy it even though they kill/eat other bugs in your house.

See, I thought that might have been it, but these are the centipedes I know:
centipede022.jpg

w1nkdnlzbv1abdxcvr.jpg

Oh how cute:
2527050898_e090885542.jpg

I love how buggy this thread gets periodically. I can only imagine Darkside's response to it all. (lol, raising its front legs threateningly)

Since we are talking about centipedes, here is a picture of a human centipede from the film of the same name.

dieter-laser-human-centipede.jpg

Yes, it is exactly what you think.

Edit: Hotlinking? No problem.

Wow VMan, those images were really funny and I'm glad you posted them.

AHAHAHAHAHA

The nails one was amusing because I don't even know what the ****.

The Nicolas Cage one was great, simply because the artist captured his look so perfectly, with so few lines. Unmistakable.

Some guy made that on /v/.. shit, it really spread fast. I know kotaku got it but hell.

They left out RDR, even though its scale isn't as big as previously thought.

There's a map of it. There was that picture of the wagons by the lake, which was thought to be a tiny part on the map, but it actually turned out to be a different, bigger part of the map entirely.

Bigger isn't better. I remember finishing some missions in San Andreas and having to walk/drive for 5 mins before getting back to another mission. It becomes boring fast.

Size is worthless when you don't take travel speed into account.

For example, Oblivion felt smaller than Morrowind because you didn't have rocket boots on in Morrowind that could outrun horses.

lol @ daggerfall though

There is no way that's to scale. By that picture, the entire bottom half of Eastern Kingdoms in WoW, which comprises multiple zones, is as big as a street in Burnout Paradise which you can drive in less than a minute. Even taking into account the insane speeds you travel in Burnout, I can't imagine you'd traverse that space in WoW anywhere near that quickly.

It's based on size, not on how fast you can go..

There is no way that's to scale. By that picture, the entire bottom half of Eastern Kingdoms in WoW, which comprises multiple zones, is as big as a street in Burnout Paradise which you can drive in less than a minute. Even taking into account the insane speeds you travel in Burnout, I can't imagine you'd traverse that space in WoW anywhere near that quickly.

Protip: The streets aren't drawn to scale.

It's based on size, not on how fast you can go..
Which is why I said, "even taking into account the insane speeds you travel in Burnout, I can't imagine you'd traverse that space in WoW anywhere near that quickly." As in, take a Burnout car and race it across Eastern Kingdoms, it will take you well over a minute.

Protip: The streets aren't drawn to scale.
I realise that, I'm just having trouble picturing how Burnout's city is that much larger. Assuming that picture goes by total land mass, the WoW map does have a lot of water, but even so...

Which is why I said, "even taking into account the insane speeds you travel in Burnout, I can't imagine you'd traverse that space in WoW anywhere near that quickly." As in, take a Burnout car and race it across Eastern Kingdoms, it will take you well over a minute.

Eh, I dont see it taking that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back