Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
afh740.jpg

You'll never unsee that.

that is so disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

1st and 3rd Pokemon images are gold. Everytime I play I try to teach Scyther fly, and everytime I get mad.

spiderweb-moscow-photo-100507-02.jpg

The nighttime lights of Russia's capitol city Moscow glow like a giant luminescent spider web in a new photo taken by astronauts in space. Full Story. Credit: Astro_Soichi/NASA

I have lots of them, but I posted all of them together a long time ago. Those are new ones I found.
To the search function!

EDIT: what the hell? You can't actually click on the posts themselves?

EDIT 2: wait lol yes you can.

Warped said:
The nighttime lights of Russia's capitol city Moscow glow like a giant luminescent spider web
RUSSIA CONFIRMED FOR SPIDERS DISGUISED AS PEOPLE

Man, that looks like scarred earth where the ground is all cracked with gaping chasms and flowing magma beneath... like in Lord of the Rings or something.

I glanced at it and thought it was a broken windshield.

To the search function!

EDIT: what the hell? You can't actually click on the posts themselves?

EDIT 2: wait lol yes you can.

Check imagedump VII

You see that big circle around the city of Moscow, thats the circular tram line. When they were drawing up a map to re-build Moscow after WW2, Stalin put his coffee cup on the map and it left a circular imprint.

No-one was sure what that meant, and they were too scared to ask Stalin so they built a tram line where the cup imprint was.

You'll pay for what you did to that Vortigaunt.

MAN THE HARPOONS!

It's not my fault, Valve broke their tools again.

hammer's got a new layer system, so it's all cool.

So I was looking through my photobucket account again, and found something I would have sworn would be deleted by now. They have some odd rules if this is allowed but not some other stuff I uploaded.

NSFW obviously
1223245516080.jpg

All these robots are crap, for the simple reason that they can't perform useful functions (such as, make me a samich), and are there just as eye candy at technology expos...

Also they are all creepy looking specifically the asian fembots.

You see that big circle around the city of Moscow, thats the circular tram line. When they were drawing up a map to re-build Moscow after WW2, Stalin put his coffee cup on the map and it left a circular imprint.

No-one was sure what that meant, and they were too scared to ask Stalin so they built a tram line where the cup imprint was.

And also the other tram lines radiate from the city centre. Apparently if you're heading toward the centre its a male voice and if you're heading away from it, its a female voice. Your boss calls you to work, your wife calls you home.

TRIVIA!

1z3ph87.jpg

I have lost much love for tinyurl upon the realization that this thing makes uploading massive dumps difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back