Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1273677523518.gif

I guess. Its still art done to show a concept.

In my opinion if it's not art done for a project (movie, game, etc.), these kinds of images are called simply digital paintings.

But what do you call them if you dont know whether they were for a project or not?!

23hu89w.jpg

Portal is available on Steam for free right now. :0

It doesn't really work, though, as macs now have a right-click, just no right mouse button.

Am I the only one who thinks those are hilarious and a great reason to have communication on console games?

Stick to fighters (particularly SFIV). I've found that Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 has alot of those kinds of people too.

Oh man, Hokey, I didn't want those images to stop. Pure gold!
first and last time the above appears in the Image dump
jk we all love u

Wow, those are brilliant.

"you only even touching me cause my girl is screaming. im not gonna take a loss that aint legit. i poop on you kid. just distracted."

Gaming nerd loser fag steriods pad/stick Limited Edition available only at GameStop!

Well done, there are shots from Xbox, PS3 and PC in that post.

GFWL is Xbox live. Doesn't count. And yes, for the record I also hate people on the PS3.

Fine... also PC. I hate all multiplayer games because I hate almost all the people who play them. Unless a game is several years old then I can't stand playing it online because of all the idiots. So many idiots.

I haven't gotten smack talk on XBL or PS3 recently because I'm actually playing a better machine: my 4 year old PC!!

anyway I think I got smack talk in the form of texts like 5 times and it was over quick because i sent negative feedback and told my friends to do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back