Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made this oc, it deeply expresses how i feel.

Warning: LOST SPOILERS
lostq.png

I was thinking of watching the series now that it's complete...looks like it's not worth the ending?

This is why I wait for shit to complete nowadayz. They just cant make decent endings anymore.

^True

I just made it through season 3... so all those questions are gonna go unanswered huh?

Curses!

Well, the comic was funny ravioli, really.

How is that a spoiler.

HEY GUYS THE FINAL EPISODE OF LOST INVOLVES A CHURCH AND JACK'S EYE SOMEHOW ALSO THINGS ARE POORLY EXPLAINED.

Goddamnit Rav, ruined the show for me.

The ending is dumb and unsuitable, especially in comparison to some of the more comprehensible, enjoyable and overall more explanatory fan theories out there.

sf9c2h.jpg

guys when did tinypic add ****ing captchas
my only reason to use them(quick and easy upload, no account bullshit required) has gone out the window.

I played it on DX7 it didn't look that bad. I don't really remember, that was loooooong ago.

That'll be what the model looks like from a distance, ie - where her head is composed of about 20 pixels so you can't even tell.

I played it in DX7 and it was fine... except for crates vanishing at arm's length. :(

What drivers license have you ever seen that looked like a square, and crumpled like paper?

Also why would he eat it.

Vegeta wins yet another Asshole Of The Thread Award.

Congratulations!

I'll tell you what it was. A note that says "Hello, bank teller. Remain calm and don't do anything foolish. This is a robbery. Give me all of the money and you won't be harmed."

At least that's what it says in my imagination.

It was the cop's shopping list.

He forgot to get more AA batteries. Many a child went un-tazered that day.

CLEARLY IT IS SOME SORT OF OFFICIAL FORM DETAILING THIS PARTICULAR FELLOW'S ACTIONS THAT HAVE LED TO HIS ARREST AND BY EATING IT HE DESTROYS ANY EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS RIGHTFULLY ARRESTED

YOU ****ING MORONS

could have been a contacts address too, like a big drug dealers location or something

That's a Manta Ray, bros. Let me drop knowledge:

Brain to body ratio the largest of any [known] fish. Warm blooded. Seems to recognize and differentiate divers by their eyes, and treats divers differently based on unknown factors (I'm guessing 'vibe'). Friendly and curious. Skeleton made of cartilage (like a shark).

They've got a slime coating that gives them incredibly fast healing, and scientists are trying to make use of this for humans.

actually here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manta_ray

The largest known specimen was more than 7.6 metres (25 ft) across, with a weight of about 2,300 kilograms (5,100 lb)

Also these are nearly endangered.

I like to consider that they see eyes and recognize them like we humans have facial recognition - because that would be incredible and interesting, and it would mean they are smart as hell (and have wicked vision focus)

pupil.jpeg

Like a fingerprint. Speaking of that, the bottom coloration of these Manta Rays are like a fingerprint. They are all unique, which means they can't get away with crimes.

I want to believe there's a creature in the sea that's smarter than us.

because that would be incredible and interesting, and it would mean they are smart as hell.

And probably taste good too!

OK, joking aside it's a really cool animal. I myself have a fascination for the large and peaceful whale-shark.

9428d1242310004-your-favorite-animal-whale-shark-aquarium.jpg

The huuuge whale sharks in the sea can accidently swallow divers whole, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back