Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** I laughed... at something... veggies did!

alg_50cent_split.jpg

50 Cent releases a photo of himself in 'Things Fall Apart' from which he dropped 50 pounds. On the right he appears at his regular weight of 214 pounds.

So he weighs 164 now?

I weigh like, 120, and I'm 5'11". :|

He needs to weigh that much to be BULLETPROOF, MOTHER****ER.

Wow.... that much weight loss does not look healthy at ALL.

Looks like hes about to snap in half

Finally, a film where the cancer victim is hardcore.

He was all "**** you I'm a teen werewolf" to the polar bear, who just happened to be team Jacob.

They then performed acts of a sickening nature to one another.

You should have photoshopped it so it was taken from the interior of an SUV, Veg.

You should have photoshopped it so it was taken from the interior of an SUV, Veg.

Yeah that would have been a nice touch, but the iPad ultimately is much, much cooler.

Someone explain pic to me plox.

A bunch of poor people in line next to a sign referencing how great America is. In America.

And if they're not poor, it's just because, thankfully, there really is no place like America. One is enough.

Yeah that would have been a nice touch, but the iPad ultimately is much, much cooler.

Someone explain pic to me plox.

How I be the first person to not be a dumb shit and help.

This was from The Great Depression. You know all about it. If not, Google. Yeah, life sucked, most people had no money, and the picture was ironic.

*EDIT* also, Ignorance is not stupidity. You fags should know better.

You don't have to know about the depression to understand the picture, you merely need to be able to recognize poor people when you see them.

I'm starting to think that somebody other than 63 doesn't get it.

Those people are poor? They all have very nice heavy coats and sweet bags. I wish I had that kind of gear.

Those people are poor? They all have very nice heavy coats and sweet bags. I wish I had that kind of gear.

It's so they're not so cold as they sleep on the street at night.

I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic but it's making you look like a douche.

It's so they're not so cold as they sleep on the street at night.

I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic but it's making you look like a douche.

You can tell they sleep on the street from that picture? That's a pretty sweet skill bro.

PIC TIME!

IhieR.png

Seriously speaking, those people don't seem all that poor.

The original black-white photo might be better.

I'm just going to say that I didn't get the picture either. They don't look particularly poor to me, though I was never really able to tell rich attire from poor attire in that era. It all looks equally fancy to me, what with all the fancy hats and long sturdy coats.

Though I did a bit of googling and apparently the people at the bottom are standing in a bread line, so I guess the entire summary of America is that there is a divide between rich people and poor people? Sounds like a legitimate conclusion to me!

Amusing, but several of those are total bullshit.

0.jpg

You are the dumbest person alive.

Sheepo, I swear to god I was going to post a Heisenberg pic, but I couldn't find a good one.

Sheepo, I swear to god I was going to post a Heisenberg pic, but I couldn't find a good one.

I almost didn't post because I was hoping for a better one than I used. Black hat for the win.

Oh, and the people are dirty and dark and all huddled together, pretty poor looking if you ask me, and if that doesn't do it you should probably be able to figure it out based on the above bright, colorful, smiling picture with the message about prosperity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back