Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the US department of state is still too primitive in 2010 to even know how to change the saturation or color balance of an image.

I would think that would be illegal/against the rules.

I just want to make an announcment. I love everyone on this forum, i love you so much id bake a cake for each and everyone of you. After alike 5+ years on this god damn place, **** there is so much love im drowning in it.

**** man, love is serious, and i ****ing LOVE YOU, YES YOU, I LOOOOVE YOU

Uh. Why? It's simple color correction. The photo is obviously not lit very flatly (I mean, he's glowing yellow/orange) so it'd be a basic correction of this poorly taken/printed/scanned photo.

Saturation reduced:

20100601173606capture.jpg

One simple tweak in photoshop, OH NOES THE PHOTO HAS BEEN DOCTORED IT'S ILLEGAL

I just want to make an announcment. I **** everyone on this forum, i **** you so much id **** a **** for each and everyone of you. After alike 5+ years on this god damn place, **** there is so much **** im drowning in it.

**** man, **** is serious, and i ****ing **** YOU, YES YOU, I ******* YOU

Fixed.

I like the last cat. he js=ust freezes and is like OH GOD WHERE DO I GO WHAT DO I DO

READY For a MINDFUK??

herschel-galaxies-100528-02.jpg

Thousands of galaxies crowd into this Herschel image of the distant universe. Each dot is an entire galaxy containing billions of stars. This image image was taken in a region of space called the Lockman hole, which allows a clear line of sight out into the distant Universe. This "hole" is located in the familiar northern constellation of Ursa Major, The Great Bear. Full story. Credit: ESA & SPIRE Consortium & HerMES consortia

Trillions of stars in small stretch of sky. this is awesome

I can do those magic eye things every time but I aint see shit.

I like how the attacking cat was frightened by the reaction of the others.
I find it more amusing to imagine the cat had one of those bouncy pads from Sonic on his butt.

BROOOIIIIING.

Sponge-Bob-BP.jpg

The tinyurl uploader hasn't been working, so here is a (mostly) shameless and temporal hotlink.

From Season 4 of Dexter

dexterlol.gif

Also Vman, just switch it to imageshack. Also how is that an excuse to hotlink, did you forget how to upload manually? Jesus. It's one image. Also stop calling it tinyurl. That's something completely different.

BLAND APATHY

Get on with the show, people.

>KA­­

K said:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/148292/Sponge-Bob-BP.jpg

Absorbent
and yellow
and porous is he!
IT WAS HIS DOWNFALL.

Vegeta's right. I prefer to sit in front of my tv for several days/weeks waiting for lab tests.

Give me a break, there have been plenty of 'zoom in on a map' sequences in TV and movies that do it correctly, and they don't have to take any longer than that. If they didn't want to take so long, they could have at least made it not look so fake and just done a step zoom, not a gradual one that just makes it look so obvious that it's completely out of scale.

I honestly can't think of any legitimate reason to complain about the way the computer screen zoomed besides having a giant stick up your ass.

First of all, it wasn't exactly a 'complaint', if you look at my original post, it was just something that I thought looked laughable, as it made me laugh when I saw it, so I figured I'd share how horribly off the scale was.

First of all, it wasn't exactly a 'complaint', if you look at my original post, it was just something that I thought looked laughable, as it made me laugh when I saw it, so I figured I'd share how horribly off the scale was.

I was referring to this one :p
Give me a break, there have been plenty of 'zoom in on a map' sequences in TV and movies that do it correctly, and they don't have to take any longer than that. If they didn't want to take so long, they could have at least made it not look so fake and just done a step zoom, not a gradual one that just makes it look so obvious that it's completely out of scale.

I have used maps online that looked pretty much just like that. Stop whining.

Isn't that google maps going to street view? Something similar enough at least, I see nothing strange about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back