Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see it...

1268452686164.jpg

I don't get it.

Oh, some control panels are shaped like iPads?

That's it?

**** you, Ravioli.

If anything, it is an argument for Apple, and I will not stand for it!

**** you, Ravioli.

This is the worst birthday ever, and its just morning so far :(

Eat shit ravioli. I hope your mom made you a human-shit cake and only put one, worn down candle on it because she couldn't be arsed to go buy new ones.

Also, I got you this cat as a present. This is ALL he does. All day, all night, when you're making cereal, when you're making sandwhiches, when you're cleaning dishes... he will be here doing this, until he dies. Happy ****ing birthday.
1275584399860.gif

That picture would be funnier if it wasn't rotated like that.

Vegeta will do it.

On the next episode of CSI: Multimedia.

****, Ravioli. I sat there for like 5 minutes trying to get it because, for once... FOR ONCE! I wanted to to see it on my own.

Then it turns out to be jack shit. ****!

Combine Elite hating on AC-SL:1 seems fair to me.

Some gifs I made from some science I done:
P6-d3-20-112-Projection.gif

P6-T1-112-stack-anim.gif

Quite big file sizes.

How about you post a picture for once lol, or at least rotate the photo! :cheers:

I wait until the most perfect pictures of the internet find me.

Also that would be really tacky.

Did Stern just post a Pedobear with Julianna Mauriello pic?!

Vegeta do you check the address of every single picture posted here?

I check them when I can just tell based on the person and the nature of the image that they're hotlinked. Or, when one or all of the images fail to show up. Stern's second image didn't show up at first because he didn't use a direct link. He happened to be hotlinking as well.

I've explained this before but hotlinking is seriously something that no respectable internet user should be doing. It just wastes everyone's time when you risk your images not showing up for anyone else. You can never tell if the image is blocked or not because it's already in your cache. So, take the 10 seconds to rehost your image, and you won't have to deal with me and you can feel like you're not a "13 year old child" (KA's words)

*Smirks because he's never been called out for hotlinking*

Is there some firefox addon or something that you can do it quickly? From when I do it, I save the image, open photobucket, upload, wait, select img code, paste.
That's not 10 seconds :(

The problem is that rehosting images is a bit complicated. Most people just don't know how to do it.

*Smirks because he's never been called out for hotlinking*

Is there some firefox addon or something that you can do it quickly? From when I do it, I save the image, open photobucket, upload, wait, select img code, paste.
That's not 10 seconds :(

There's an imageshack toolbar that is quite useful.

this predates Zappa's album by the same name:

ad13.jpg

man eating weasels are scary

How do you even rehost images?!? Do I need my own website?

ya that's the cover I was referring to. kinda lessens the impact if frank lifted that from the Man magazine cover

holy shit, he did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasels_Ripped_My_Flesh#Album_cover

Frank Zappa recruited artist Neon Park to create a subversive image based on a cover story from the September 1956 issue of Man's Life, a men's adventure magazine.

the circle is complete <teleportation beam>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back