Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: i ****ing hate imageshack and the bullshit links it gives me

Best be trolling.

20100604192256capture.jpg

If you use the tinypic uploader in image shack mode, it gives you direct links, not that bullshit image viewer. Though you CAN get the direct links on that page, but you'd have to do it for every one which is kind of a pain.

I've been using imageshack for about 5 years, and its always worked for me. Once in while, I have to reload the homepage because it does something unusual. That can occasionally happen when I'm uploading more than one image. I'm not sure what I did, but reloading the page fixes it. http://imageshack.us/

Here is a picture.

coolbaby.jpg

Not cool baby.

He would be a lot cooler if the fan was spinning. Chicks dig spinning fans.

That baby is under a huge metal fan.

I wonder if he's into meshuggah.

Besides, if it really was a huge metal fan it'd think Meshuggah was way too mainstream anyway. :bonce:

I should've known it'd only be a matter of time before the saddest immortal was posted on HL2.net.

1275596837694.jpg

1275597044772.jpg

1275590871730.jpg

1275611612097.png

We must have been lurking in the same thread

Or maybe you had these pics saved already, most likely

There've been several threads.

Makes you feel really bad for the guy.

SORRY IS THIS "4CHAN DUMP VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM 4CHAN TRASH HERE)"?

Plebs.

spaceinbetweenvideoshoo.jpg

Also it seems people have to lose a lot before they become as apparently selfless as Keanu.

Ravioli's smelly links said:
"Money is the last thing I think about. I could live on what I have already made for the next few centuries," he declared.

Proof of immortality.

Since image dump III.

Bullshit, you always say this. But a lot of the "4chan images" are only sourced via the site rather than the piles of shit that originate there - like the pages and pages of unfunny FFFUUUU comics.

The fact remains that the majority of stuff here is reposted from there. I "always say it" because it's true. Regardless of whether the content originated on 4chan or is a repost of a repost, it gets saved by people who browse both that site and this one, and inevitably gets posted to this thread.

Also, just to point out, even the majority of 4chan thinks FFFUUUU is unfunny. However, even if a lot of 4chan OC is unfunny, at least they make OC. HL2.net, on the other hand, seems content to repost things they've pulled from everywhere else. And that isn't meant as a notch to 4chan, just that HL2.net doesn't even try to do anything but reposts 95% of the time. We could use some stuff of our own to post in the image dump.

The fact remains that the majority of stuff here is reposted from there. I "always say it" because it's true. Regardless of whether the content originated on 4chan or is a repost of a repost, it gets saved by people who browse both that site and this one, and inevitably gets posted to this thread.
That's not the point. People object to the 4chan OC because most of it is shit.
When they do you're all like "NO WAIT that image of an eagle fighting a tiger WAS TAKEN FROM 4CHAN u HIPPOCRETE!", simply because they didn't bother to specify "OC" when disparaging 4chan images. Please stop trying to defend the indefensible :p
Even screenshots of somewhat clever or amusing posts from that place are ruined by cretinous replies going "OMG MIND BLOWn" or "WTF LOL" like some youtube video comment spewn from humanity's lowest common denominator.

Damnit guys, now you've made me feel bad for making fun of Keanu. :(

Don't get yourself down about it, Ryan, I'm sure he doesn't feel bad.

Or anything, really.

<3 Keanu

1272877676977.jpg

I've seen that hundreds of times, but it still makes me laugh.

Good movie too.

repost of a repost of a repost of a repost

That's not the point. People object to the 4chan OC because most of it is shit.
When they do you're all like "NO WAIT that image of an eagle fighting a tiger WAS TAKEN FROM 4CHAN u HIPPOCRETE!", simply because they didn't bother to specify "OC" when disparaging 4chan images. Please stop trying to defend the indefensible :p
Even screenshots of somewhat clever or amusing posts from that place are ruined by cretinous replies going "OMG MIND BLOWn" or "WTF LOL" like some youtube video comment spewn from humanity's lowest common denominator.
Eagle fighting a tiger? I don't know anything about that, but there is a picture of a chicken running from a tiger that's 4chan OC. I'm generally pretty good about knowing where everything on the internet originates from, which of course not of all it is from 4chan and I never said it was. Generally whenever I do call people hypocritical about 4chan it's because here's what happens:

People on HL2.net say "4chan sucks." Someone on here (almost never me, because I really don't like to post 4chan stuff unless it's in response to something that was already posted, like Keanu [generally I won't initiate a 4chan post or dump]) will post something that IS 4chan related, or came from 4chan, or was modified by 4chan in some way, and then people laugh at it. And as I also always say, a quick glance at filenames has often revealed that more people on HL2.net visit 4chan than you'd expect, and return with images to post in this thread. That's the hypocrisy. It's also hypocritical when people in here laugh at the same things 4chan is laughing at, yet for some reason posters on 4chan are derided and it's called a terrible place. You're enjoying the same goddamn humor they are! How are people in here gonna talk shit when they're laughing at the same stuff? THAT'S what I always call out. Go hit search and see if that isn't what I'm always calling hypocritical.

Also, the screencaps that are posted here? Usually they're horrible ones that DO have shit like "OMG," "WTF" "FFFUUUU" as replies. Nobody ever posts good screencaps. You want screencaps with awesome replies?

1227116293116.jpg

1271890618550.jpg

1250670921168.jpg
I've got a huge screencaps folder, but I never post from it. I don't really like posting 4chan on HL2.net. But SOME PEOPLE *cough* on HL2.net always post screencaps, most of which are bad, and that leads people like yourself, Eejit, to believe that no one on 4chan is capable of responses beyond monosyllabic exclamations or filler reply drivel.

And again, though you say "People object to most 4chan OC because it's shit," I say again at least they're making OC. They're taking stuff like this:

1275714392417.jpg

and make it into a template like this:

1275714365412.jpg

and draw OC with it like this:

1275729739690.png

1275719527184.jpg

At least people on there are actively participating in making something, which is more than I can say for HL2.net most of the time. Things like the above, that's stuff you find on 4chan. You know what you find on HL2.net, especially here in the image dump? HEY GUYS LET ME REPOST THIS REPOST THAT WAS IN THE OTHER IMAGE DUMPS AND PROBABLY ALSO LIKE FOUR PAGES BACK IN THIS VERY DUMP

ALSO EVERY TEN PAGES LOOK AT THESE STARS GODDAMN THE UNIVERSE IS HUGE DID YOU GUYS KNOW THE UNIVERSE IS HUGE LOOK AT THIS PICTURE HOLY SHIT THE UNIVERSE IS HUGE I WILL BE BACK IN TEN PAGES TO POST MORE STARS AND THIS WILL GO ON FOR GODDAMN YEARS

Ultimately the reason the FFFUUU comics are hated is because they're easy to make so everyone gets in on them, but most of the setups are shit. FFFUUU in itself isn't bad, it's just that the glut of them are bad because there were thousands of people making them. But at least they were trying, you know. When was the last time any of us did anything? We used to have those photoshop contests, but nobody cares anymore. Some people on here draw, but rarely are things drawn outside of art threads. Few people in the Off-Topic forums write anything that isn't news anymore beyond "Here's how my day went/help me with my life problems," and I can't remember the last chain I saw. You're talking shit about 4chan's OC when HL2.net DOESN'T EVEN HAVE OC.

Damnit guys, now you've made me feel bad for making fun of Keanu. :(
You should, but in truth it matters not. Being made fun of contributes nothing to Keanu's eternal sorrow. This man will see civilizations end and stars explode. A little ribbing from people on the internet is inconsequential.

^ Also, we get a lot of that shit on HL2.net too. "Wall of text," "did not read," which is just as much fucking filler as "OMG MIND BLOWN" or "WTF LOL." BUT NO ONE'S CALLING THAT SHIT OUT, ARE THEY?

It's also hypocritical when people in here laugh at the same things 4chan is laughing at, yet for some reason posters on 4chan are derided and it's called a terrible place. You're enjoying the same goddamn humor they are! How are people in here gonna talk shit when they're laughing at the same stuff? THAT'S what I always call out. Go hit search and see if that isn't what I'm always calling hypocritical.

You know, just because there's a diamond in the rough, doesn't mean the rough is a good place. There's nothing hypocritical about that. A terrible comedian may make you laugh once or twice in their career.

****.... now I want to watch Aladdin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back