Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that google maps going to street view? Something similar enough at least, I see nothing strange about it.

Nah, Street Views are the photos taken by the google car that drives around the roads.

As he's zooming in, it's supposed to look like a higher level of detail is loaded, which is why the new image that fades in is still zooming in along with the zoomed out image. But the area he was looking at in the large image is like, 50 miles wide, and yet the zoomed in image is like 500 feet. But the way it looks implies that that's actually accurate. It'd be like if you zoomed into the state of new york and then suddenly you see a hot dog stand fade in.

IT JUST LOOKED SILLY TO ME AND ALL YOU ******S HAD TO ATTACK ME AND THEN WHEN I TRY TO EXPLAIN IT YOU CALL ME A WHINER, **** YOU YOU'RE THE WHINERS I'M THE WINNERS

Nah, Street Views are the photos taken by the google car that drives around the roads.

As he's zooming in, it's supposed to look like a higher level of detail is loaded, which is why the new image that fades in is still zooming in along with the zoomed out image. But the area he was looking at in the large image is like, 50 miles wide, and yet the zoomed in image is like 500 feet. But the way it looks implies that that's actually accurate. It'd be like if you zoomed into the state of new york and then suddenly you see a hot dog stand fade in.

IT JUST LOOKED SILLY TO ME AND ALL YOU ******S HAD TO ATTACK ME AND THEN WHEN I TRY TO EXPLAIN IT YOU CALL ME A WHINER, **** YOU YOU'RE THE WHINERS I'M THE WINNERS

956.jpg

tumblr_ktxpkuBwFX1qzo4t5o1_400.jpg

Shh it's subliminal to make everyone feel bad for me and say 'SORRY VEGETA I GUESS WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO HARSH ON YOU'

That one doesn't even count as a flash animation because it is neither cool nor funny, and I was screaming constantly while making it. I will never do this again.

Of course you're going to do it again. Its what you do.

Also, flash animations don't have to be funny or cool to be considered a flash animation. Just like anime doesnt have to be gay or stupid to be anime. Just because it always is doesnt mean it has to be.

Of course you're going to do it again. Its what you do.
I meant, make a heartless half assed movie in lieu of using words and swears.

Also, flash animations don't have to be funny or cool to be considered a flash animation.

I wasn't really talking about the humor or coolness, I meant it was basically like a powerpoint presentation in technical terms. Just fading and zooming and shit.

And yes pitz you finally get it thank you.

I meant, make a heartless half assed movie in lieu of using words and swears.
You still will do it again. This isnt the first time you've done it.

I wasn't really talking about the humor or coolness, I meant it was basically like a powerpoint presentation in technical terms. Just fading and zooming and shit.

Its still a flash animation. It was made with flash, it had animation, it was a flash animation.

You still will do it again. This isnt the first time you've done it.
Show me one other time I made a half-assed flash animation. I dare you.

Its still a flash animation. It was made with flash, it had animation, it was a flash animation.
Please tell me you're mocking me by being more anal than I was.

In case you're serious... To extend your anime argument, If I drew 20 frames of a girl with a ^_^, would you call that anime? I mean sure if you technically wanted to you could, but it still doesn't count, nobody would consider it anime, that's what I meant.

All of the ones you've done. ZING!

In case you're serious... To extend your anime argument, If I drew 20 frames of a girl with a ^_^, would you call that anime? I mean sure if you technically wanted to you could, but it still doesn't count, nobody would consider it anime, that's what I meant.

Yes, I would call it anime. It would be an (even more) shitty anime no doubt, but still an anime.

What the **** is going on here? I don't even...

Please tell me you're mocking me by being more anal than I was.

You were the one who made the flash about the airplane taking off a treadmill, right?

All of the ones you've done. ZING!

Yes, I would call it anime. It would be an (even more) shitty anime no doubt, but still an anime.

you know anime is just short for animation right
the only difference between it and western shit is how they draw it
also there is a lot more shovelware in japan
(course, between all this shit they show on cartoon network these days(sans chowder and flapjack) i'm surprised anyone cares anymore about that argument

Details, details.

My main fear of bringing that up was starting YET ANOTHER debate about the topic.

Yeah I know, for some reason it kept giving me the wrong link. New imageshack fooled me.

Also that all took place in like 20 seconds you goddamn ninja :p

Well due to the low quality images in this thread and text responces, I felt it was up to me, so I typed in funny pictures in google and got you some ones. You're welcome. And **** you raziaar I didn't rehost them. (with affection!)

KFCSign.jpg

SOA-diego%20y%20hugo.jpg

220847-one-horseman-in-sarkisla-very-funny-sarkisla-turkey.jpg

winehorse.jpg

You're welcome, thread saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back