Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh , i think that the one on the right is her - look at the file name.

her haircolour and her eyes suggest otherwise. Unless she dyed her hair, and happened to be ****ing blazed in the second picture. Lack of stretchmarkage is suspiciousness alsonage.

EDIT: Or cokehabbit, which would make sense...

That's probably her brother's "I <3 gaming" sticker.

That's probably her brother's "I <3 gaming" sticker.

OMFG, it's a sticker!

I was sitting here staring at the image, thinking to myself "Why the **** would you photoshop that into the picture? It doesn't serve any purpose, I mean it's not like she's actually paying any sort of homage to her epic videogame heritage in the picture, and there's no ****ing way in hell they're teh same girl"

God, I need to drugs less.

Well... If it was a sticker, which I thought it was... wouldn't the text be backwards in the photo? Then again, someone could have flipped it.

Nevermind... the sticker is on the mirror! >.<

Now i'm acting like sinkoman. I was talking about how text becomes backwards on shirts and stuff when you photograph yourself in a mirror.

Nevermind... the sticker is on the mirror! >.<

Now i'm acting like sinkoman. I was talking about how text becomes backwards on shirts and stuff when you photograph yourself in a mirror.

:{ :{ :{

b1742a3f458ebe559c4e47b2acf517897811a45e_m.jpg

Woa that just tripped me right out.. I was sitting here thinking "so he shaved a piece off the end of a log and wrote on it? So? Wait a minute.. there's something more going on in this pictu... HOLY SHIT."

EDIT: Aw, not dumbass anymore.. :(

Anyways here have this.

66997749.gif

*edit* getting picture.
Aahh, couldn't find any good ones.
1.jpg

*edit* getting picture.

quoting your failure before you fix it, just so people can point and laugh at you :cheese:

EDIT: Too bad that the funniest one of those verticals cant be posted here due to nsfw. It involves wincest.

former-marijuana-smuggler.jpg

In all honesty, he sounds like he would be a good worker for ALOT of places, he has tons of experience.

Then spoiler eet.

Or PM

Im afraid i cant, it goes specifically against the rules lol. Even if i wanted to post it, i wouldnt, because its buried in hordes of uncatagorized images. If i do stumble upon it again il PM it to you lol, unless you encounter it yourself sometime.

weird-japanese-pictures-14.jpg

Edit: So I herd Vegeta lieks azn girls.

former-marijuana-smuggler.jpg

In all honesty, he sounds like he would be a good worker for ALOT of places, he has tons of experience.

I'd hire him! think of all the knowledge this guy has to get you profits!! ;)

Somebody who operates a pot smuggling business needs to give him a call. He needs to get back in the game!

Raziaar's post seems to make the most sense. I agree with this. I probably know a few people who could use him.

He probably still has the contacts to do it himself.

^

Exactly, if he actually wanted to do it all again, he'd be more than capable of doing so.

If he actually wanted to.

If he actually wanted to.

It doesn't seem like he wants to.

Sooo... Post 1000 eh?

gonna be epic for the eighth time it's happened!

weird446.jpg

Post 1000 better be good...
13zvq74.jpg

mashed.jpg

Now I've done gotten the blues, missed out on the ol' 1000!

On a completely unrelated note, I gave Anon the most epic high five the other day while I was riding my bike down market street at full bore.

I was headed towards the clocktower, when I saw a lone Anon handing out Xenu flyers near the church of scientology, so I did an epic fist pump and screamed out "YEAH ANON!!!" at the top of my lungs, and he yelled out "WOO HOO!" in return.

Then, as I passed, he held his hand out with one of those flyers, and I did an epic passing-vehicle-high-five/flyer-grab and he gave me a thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back