Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures got progressively worse, but they were all way better than what's been posted so far recently.

1257370374553.gif
I for one welcome our new seagull overlords.

The pictures got progressively worse, but they were all way better than what's been posted so far recently.

You're not allowed to make comments on the quality of images. You have to earn that right.

Some are probably reposts, but "meh".

1258269510751.gif

1258270827724.jpg

1258273962315.jpg

1258264828188.png

1258264654877.jpg

1258264215610.jpg

pbf193funbot.gif

1258263787292.jpg

1257023349562.jpg

why does everyone love lame "heroes" like superman and batman when clearly DBZ has the most powerful and diverse powers of all the lame american super heroes.

96802-goku_vs_super_man.jpg

Keep it on the tracks, guys.

To clarify - stop going hideously off-topic in this thread.

Big balls of energy. Super varied.

Instantaneous movement, telepathy, super transformations, vast amount of powers, crazy fighting ability, ability to sense energy...

...anyway

skylinefk4.jpg

16333.jpg

earth_at_night.jpg

Keep it on the tracks, guys.

To clarify - stop going hideously off-topic in this thread.

Huh? Theres more images per post in this thread than there ever has been in any other image dump. Thats more on-topic than we've ever had.

NSFW
1258314099263.jpg

Darkstar and Poke646 are more on a level with Haunted. Redemption is a far better mod than both of those, and I'd still say PLU is better than Redemption.
why does everyone love lame "heroes" like superman and batman when clearly DBZ has the most powerful and diverse powers of all the lame american super heroes.
Instantaneous movement, telepathy, super transformations, vast amount of powers, crazy fighting ability, ability to sense energy
Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you.

2dwgvm9.jpg

Intense? Are you serious? grunting for half an hour isn't intense.

Intense? Are you serious? grunting for half an hour isn't intense.

Minus the grunting, yes it's more intense than DC comic book heroes.

And yes, I am well aware that DBZ has a billion plot holes and the plot isn't all that complex...but, in terms of character abilities and power, DBZ is at the top of the list.

DBZ isn't even the worst offender for half-hour charging. You ever watch the battle between Rao and Kenshiro? Everybody jokes that DBZ is powering up for whole episodes, Hokuto no Ken had a fucking MOVIE where all they did was power up.

w6s8yt.gif

Also, please, ZT. I posted Superman Prime (not to be confused with Superboy Prime). That's Superman in the 853rd century. Let me break this down to you guys: omnipotent. Omnipresent. Omniscient. He gained abilities from every creature he met. He studied under the Source, the god-wave of the DC Universe. He gains the abilities of every descendant in his line. He can warp reality to his choosing, even creating or destroying realities. He has the last Green Lantern ring.

AND HE LIVES ON THE MOTHERFUCKING SUN. He's been absorbing solar energy for FIFTEEN THOUSAND YEARS.

Dr. Manhattan is little more than an atom to Superman Prime.

Also Akira, seriously? "DBZ is at the top of the list" for powers? Is DBZ the only thing you have watched? Get out of here son, DBZ isn't even the most powerful on an anime scale. TOKI WO TOMARE.

Also, please, ZT. I posted Superman Prime (not to be confused with Superboy Prime). That's Superman in the 853rd century. Let me break this down to you guys: omnipotent. Omnipresent. Omniscient. He gained abilities from every creature he met. He studied under the Source, the god-wave of the DC Universe. He gains the abilities of every descendant in his line. He can warp reality to his choosing, even creating or destroying realities. He has the last Green Lantern ring.

AND HE LIVES ON THE MOTHERFUCKING SUN. He's been absorbing solar energy for FIFTEEN THOUSAND YEARS.

Dr. Manhattan is little more than an atom to Superman Prime.
I never got the appeal to the superpowerful. When your character can do anything and knows everything it's boring. I thought this is why everyone hated Superman.

I'll come back to this thread when you people have finally grown out of animu.
Alter%20on%20Crumb2_thumb%5B5%5D.jpg

bogardee.gif

Less gay than anime:
dantheman.jpg

I never got the appeal to the superpowerful. When your character can do anything and knows everything it's boring. I thought this is why everyone hated Superman.
It's true, really. A character is far more appealing when they can't do whatever they like, and instead need to rely on being clever or masters of their given abilities. It's why power creep is bullshit.

I'll come back to this thread when you people have finally grown out of animu.

bogardee.gif
leaving thread due to anime, calling it gay
posting TERRY THE LONE WOLF BOGARD
Dude. DUDE.

"Terry, if you love me, even a little...please...please..."

wqps6.jpg

"Worthless fool. How can you ever hope to beat me? The next time I strike you there will be nothing but stinking meat!"

b8pm6o.jpg

"Don't you DARE underestimate me, you arrogant bastard!"

x1ag5d.jpg

"ENOUGH! YOU DIE!"

1zecw3n.jpg

"BURNING KNUCKLE!"

2rcyjyb.jpg

Whoa oh oh angel
come greet the dawn it's a brand new day
whoa oh oh angel
let burn the passion that fires your soul

2zf5xtx.jpg

Darkside is the most theatrical person on the forums and he's awesome. Whether or not you find the content of his theatrics stupid (I dislike those types of anime) you should respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back