Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, what was with that gigantic multipost?

:naughty:
capped.png

Don't give me those looks you sons of bitches, he called anime gay and then posted Terry Bogard, who had not one, but THREE awesome anime movies. And that scene was amazing. Geese Howard was in all of them movies too. He shot his own daughter in the first one just because she went out on a date with Terry, because Geese Howard is a stone cold badass who doesn't take disrespect even from his own offspring.

14cco6t.gif

lame-o said:
You guys should touch dicks or something
Hey man, I ain't been around the plastic long enough to get all effeminate, and I ain't no queermo, but I'm just saying Vegeta's a mighty fine looking dude and if we happened to hang out one day and knock back some beers and got to talking...

Ash is Red.

And don't get all technical on me. Ash is the television form of Red.

Ash is Red.

And don't get all technical on me. Ash is the television form of Red.

Red > Ash

If Red is Ash then how come Red has done so many things that Ash hasnt (beat the Elite Four, captured all three legendary birds and Mewtwo, not to mention defeating Team Rocket at Sliph Co)?

Red > Ash

If Red is Ash then how come Red has done so many things that Ash hasnt (beat the Elite Four, captured all three legendary birds and Mewtwo, not to mention defeating Team Rocket at Sliph Co)?

Pokémon (????, Pokemon?), abbreviated from Pocket Monsters (?????????, Poketto Monsut??), is an ongoing Japanese animated series,

Eh hasn't gotten around to it yet :p.

Animation is awesome, but isn't pokeman for children? Eh, it's probably different for me since I didn't grow up with it. I would have no problem vegging out to Loney Toons.

reposts of reposts of reposts of reposts, etc

1239790120762.jpg

1254323188776.jpg

1240871725728.jpg

1254324823498.jpg

1254323687326.png

I admit, those do look sexy. But there is nothing sexier than a silenced shotgun (like in No country for old men)

Guns are about as sexy as your grandma's armpit hair.

The Zelda one made me laugh more than all the other FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- comics combined.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1-pop-788198.jpg
    1-pop-788198.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 482
  • 2-pop-788287.png
    2-pop-788287.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 508
It's true, really. A character is far more appealing when they can't do whatever they like, and instead need to rely on being clever or masters of their given abilities. It's why power creep is bullshit.

Dude. DUDE.

"Terry, if you love me, even a little...please...please..."

wqps6.jpg

"Worthless fool. How can you ever hope to beat me? The next time I strike you there will be nothing but stinking meat!"

b8pm6o.jpg

"Don't you DARE underestimate me, you arrogant bastard!"

x1ag5d.jpg

"ENOUGH! YOU DIE!"

1zecw3n.jpg

"BURNING KNUCKLE!"

2rcyjyb.jpg

Whoa oh oh angel
come greet the dawn it's a brand new day
whoa oh oh angel
let burn the passion that fires your soul

2zf5xtx.jpg

Oh...god...
*Pulls out Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture DVD*

YES I OWN THAT MOTHER ****ER.

Not only that it's filled with faggy anime bullshit.

Can't remember where it's from, but this is an interesting take.

wkhgqt.jpg

EDIT: the eye patch is sketchy, though.

I like to imagine the movie if it had been the former image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back