Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh shit giant flying spermatozoid!"

That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to say it. XD

aWbgi.jpg

I expected it to end with a "HA, FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID, YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT".

Some idiot in my class actually said "Why were there no fish on Noah's Ark".

Illustrations-by-Steve-McGhee-13.jpg

Meh. The smashed building side isn't so great, but it's a nice effort overall.

l4ddyt.jpg

Illustrations-by-Steve-McGhee-13.jpg

Meh. The smashed building side isn't so great, but it's a nice effort overall.

It would be a much better effort if it wasn't for dozens of people seemingly unphased by a ****ing Jumbo Jet crashing right in front of them. ;)

color-bw.gif

I shat enough bricks to build a f*cking house when I first saw this.

I recognize less than 20% of those chractors. And whois Annie?

That girl sitting on Clayface's shoulder in V-Man's pic.

She's a piece of Clayface that became sentient, and forgot about ever being a part of him. She meets up with Robin, and the two become friends. When Clayface returns, he reabsorbs Annie, effectively killing her. Robin goes into a rage and almost kills Clayface, but is stopped by Batman.

Later on the cops are processing Clayface's arrest, and asks what he should be booked under.

Robin: "Murder."

New Batman Adventures. The episode was "Growing Pains." Have some more Annie.

20hsnxj.jpg

The other girl is Sandman's daughter from Spider-Man: Reign.

She also dies.

35iasfq.jpg

xnrdcj.jpg

Aww. :(

What's that bit about illegals? If superpowers are now illegal, then there is hope left in government after all.

Yeah, New York's government has become authoritarian by that time.

Damn it you made me want to grab those comic books somehow.

And why do they kill off the little girls, ARE THEY INSANE? HUH? TELL ME BEFORE I GET A PLANE TICKET TO CALIFORNIA TO PICK UP THOSE COMIC BOOKS ARGH

Numbers said:
And why do they kill off the little girls

Well, they kill Sally in Reign because she's a super. That's pretty much it.

That girl sitting on Clayface's shoulder in V-Man's pic.

She's a piece of Clayface that became sentient, and forgot about ever being a part of him. She meets up with Robin, and the two become friends. When Clayface returns, he reabsorbs Annie, effectively killing her. Robin goes into a rage and almost kills Clayface, but is stopped by Batman.

Later on the cops are processing Clayface's arrest, and asks what he should be booked under.

Robin: "Murder."

What the shit can robin do, that huge clay bastard would smoosh his faggy little ass. And how do you arrest clay ffs. This is why I hate batman... So gay.

He was melting him, bro. They were fighting on a catwalk and Robin was using batarangs to slice open vats of industrial solvent to fucking MELT Clayface.

And then Clayface started slashing at the catwalk's railings by turning his hands into steel blades, caused sparks, solvent ignited, kaboom, knocked Clayface out. They put him in a sealed tank and the police carted him off. You don't think the Batman would have a way to arrest a guy he's fought several times before? What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something?

He's the goddamn Batman.

You guys don't even know which Robin that is. Do you even know there's more than one Robin? This is Tim Drake Robin. Red Robin.

He's named after one of the gayest birds, who cares which one he is.

http://file.pipec***/posts/20081226/26_12_2008_0038088001230286574_.jpg

To keep us on topic.

There are alot of them without eyes. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back